No, Danny, No - Redskins Version

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Two words: Heath Shuler.

How often does a great college player turn into a great pro? Back when they got Heath, gus was seen as the shlub who was allowed to suit up, but was never expected to actually play. Look whose tenure was more succesful.

If they're actually looking at the kid's potential, ability to learn, attitude, and strength this could be a great pick. But of course this is Danny boy, so they won't look beyond that starry eyed gaze and thoughts of one player fixing every problem the organization has.

I will TOTALLY grant you that. My point is that, based on what I have seen, he is a one read, then start looking for the exits kinda guy, a dominant athlete, very much like Young, in my view. I also don't see, as per Jason Campbell, a guy who is particularly accurate.

He's got the arm. He's got the legs. He's got the size and athleticism, far more than Campbell. But, does he end up a McNabb, a Steve Young, who really needs everything else clicking or, does he end up a Roethlisburger who can get it done on his own when he has to?

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I will TOTALLY grant you that. My point is that, based on what I have seen, he is a one read, then start looking for the exits kinda guy, a dominant athlete, very much like Young, in my view. I also don't see, as per Jason Campbell, a guy who is particularly accurate.

He's got the arm. He's got the legs. He's got the size and athleticism, far more than Campbell. But, does he end up a McNabb, a Steve Young, who really needs everything else clicking or, does he end up a Roethlisburger who can get it done on his own when he has to?

We don't know, I'm just hoping that someone will be looking at him who can "decipher" the future and make the right choice to get him or not, I am so tired of losing......

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Skip the Newtons (because you can't have Jr. w/o daddy) altogether and address the problems we've had for the last 10 years.
OL
FASTER TALLER WRs
S
NT

Skins have already drafted a quarterback in the first round before from Auburn, now throws the ball for the Raiders, we dont need another Jason Campbell.

Exactly - AUBURN. Cam might turn out to be another Jason, that's why we can't afford to pass up this opportunity.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Okay, maybe we could use a better place kicker also.

And an O line, and perhaps a few $100 million buys for the defensive line. And if we just make sure whatever q-back gets the job Snottie gives him a lucrative contract to make sure he plays better. :bigwhoop: