'No Gestapo Here!'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Polish Pastor Tosses Canadian Police Out of Good Friday Church Service

Calgary police were met with resistance when they attempted to shut down a Good Friday church service for violating COVID restrictions. Artur Pawlowski, the pastor at The Cave of Adullam, told police to leave and not return until they have a search warrant in hand.

"You come back with a warrant," Pawlowski said. "Out! Out! Out!"

Police were hesitant to leave but the pastor wasn't backing down. "Out of this property, you Nazis!" Pawlowski shouted. "Gestapo is not allowed here!"

As police left the property, Pawlowski told them "not to come back, you Nazi psychopaths."

"Unbelievable sick, evil people. Intimidating people in a church during the Passover! You Gestapo, Nazi, communist fascists! Don’t you dare come back here!” he shouted as they walked away.

The pastor turned the camera to face him.

TPD

the poor dad
And it was clear from the video that those officers were NOT in control of the situation. They looked like a dog with their tail between their legs like they had just been beaten with a rolled up newspaper.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Sickening’: Polish Pastor Who Threw ‘Gestapo’ Calgary Police From Church Gets Another Visit, Kicks Them Out Again

“I’m not really interested in what you have to say,” Pawlowski told the public health inspector as she offered him a court order permitting them to enter the church to investigate potential public health violations.

“I do not cooperate with Gestapo,” Pawlowski told the health inspector, who was flanked by several armed, black-clad Calgary Police officers. “I do not talk to the Nazis. You came in your uniforms like thugs. That’s what you are. Brownshirts of Adolf Hitler. You are Nazi Gestapo, communists, fascists. I do not cooperate with Nazis. Talk to my lawyer. You are not allowed here, you are not welcomed here, and I’m not going to cooperate with Gestapo like you, okay?”

The health inspector and police slunk away after Pawlowski made clear he was not interested in having a conversation. “You are sick, that’s what you are!” he yelled as they left. “And rightfully so you change your uniforms to black, because you are exactly acting like the Gestapo of old.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Calgary Court Issues Warrant Permitting Police ‘To Do Anything Necessary’ To Enter Pastor’s Church, Arrest Him

Court of Queen’s Bench Justice David Gates authorized police and health officials “to use such reasonable force as they deem appropriate to gain access” to the building of Pastor Artur Pawlowski’s The Fortress (Cave) of Adullam church in Calgary, according to a copy of the court order obtained by Rebel News.

The warrant, which was issued April 23 but not seen by Pawlowski’s lawyer until this week, also forbids Pawlowski or anyone else from interfering with officials attempting to enter his church and, if he resists, permits law enforcement “to do anything necessary” to arrest him, imprison him, and drag him before a judge.

“The Respondent, Artur Pawlowski, together with any other person at the property … shall grant access to any Executive Officer (as defined in the [Alberta Public Health Act]) in order for him or her to attend at the Property without notice, during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., to allow the Executive Officer to exercise his or her powers under [section] 59 of the Act,” the warrant reads in part.

“In the event the Respondent, Artur Pawlowski or any other person refuse to grant any Executive Officer access to the Premises or hinders or interferes with the Executive Officer in the exercise of his or her powers, then any member of Police Service … shall be permitted to accompany and assist the Executive Officer and use such reasonable force as they consider appropriate to gain access to the Premises and allow the Executive Officer (or anyone assisting the Executive Officer) to exercise his or her pursuant to section 59 of the Act,” the warrant also says.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This is how it always goes...the state naturally tries to assume absolute power until it is totally authoritarian. Ours too....of course.

gemma_rae

If any of them have an old canister of Zyklon-B laying around then this is the opportunity of a lifetime!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Canadian pastor whose Easter confrontation with police went viral arrested after holding church service
Calgary pastor Artur Pawlowski is charged with 'organizing an illegal in-person gathering'

stgislander

PREMO Member
It was only a matter of time. Sounds like other churches are towing the Govt line. And good on those protesting outside the restaurant.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Nazi Cowards’: Calgary Police Arrest Polish Pastor Who Refused To Allow Police, Health Officials To Disrupt Service

You are Nazis!” Pawlowski yelled as they cuffed him. “You are Nazis! You Gestapo psychopaths! Gestapo psychopaths you are! Gestapo!”

A passerby heckled the police as they drove off, calling them “Nazi cowards” for how they were treating the pastor and his brother. “Go get your paycheck, you losers!”

Calgary Police said in a statement that both Pawlowskis were charged with organizing an illegal in-person gathering, as well as “requesting, inciting or inviting others” to join them. The statement also said in part:
On Thursday, May 6, 2021, AHS obtained a Court of Queen’s Bench Order that applies to gatherings including protests, demonstrations and rallies. This order imposes new restrictions on organizers of protests and demonstrations requiring compliance with public health orders including masking, physical distancing and attendance limits.
Earlier this morning, CPS lawfully enforced this order by proactively serving an organizer of a church service with the court order in an effort to ensure that citizens attending the Saturday service were abiding by the current COVID-19 public health orders. The order was served prior to the church service, and CPS did not enter the church during the service.
The service organizer acknowledged the injunction, but chose to ignore requirements for social distancing, mask wearing and reduced capacity limits for attendees, and continued with the event.
[…]
It is important to understand that law enforcement recognizes people’s desire to participate in faith-based gatherings as well as the right to protest. However, as we find ourselves in the midst of a global pandemic, we all must comply with public health orders in order to ensure everyone’s safety and wellbeing.
Pawlowski had been expecting an arrest for weeks after he drew international attention for forcefully driving out an Alberta health inspector and armed police who entered his The Fortress (Cave) of Adullam church during an Easter worship service. When they returned weeks later to serve him a court order, he kicked them out again.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Canadian Pastor Arrested and Dragged Off by SWAT Team on Busy Highway for 'Inciting' People to Go to Church

Canadian Pastor Arrested and Dragged Off by SWAT Team on Busy Highway for 'Inciting' People to Go to Church

Well, they did it. A "[h]eavily-armed SWAT police" team arrested and dragged off a Christian pastor in the middle of a highway after he had held his church service because he was "inciting" people to go to church. As you can see from video evidence of the arrest, Artur Pawlowski is made to kneel on the road, with his hands behind his head, as he's been handcuffed. It appears to have been raining.

I had written just over a week ago how a judge had granted a warrant for police to arrest Pastor Artur Pawlowski using "anything necessary," but still, watching a pastor getting arrested and dragged away on a Saturday on a busy highway, along with his brother, Dawid, isn't something we should get used to, especially when it happens in a first world country, by authorities from our neighbor to the north. No wonder it received coverage from Not the Bee.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jailed Alberta Pastor Alleges Abuse In Prison But Remains Hopeful; Lawyer Condemns ‘Bizarre’ Detention

“I had bruises all over my face, almost broke my shoulder,” he continued, explaining that he had to lay down on his handcuffed hands in the back of the van for at least an hour.

[clip]

“I’m being viewed here as a monkey in a circus,” Pawlowski continued, claiming that police will periodically come gawk at him as if he were “a trophy.”

“But I’m in good spirits, I’m not going to quit,” Pawlowski maintained. “They will not silence me. I’ll keep doing what I’m doing, because if I don’t have freedom, then I have nothing else. If we don’t have freedom to worship our God, then what else do we have?” He warned that if the freedom of religion is lost, then all the other rights of free societies will likewise crumble.

As soon as he is released, Pawlowski said, he plans to go after the civil authorities in court. “I want to start going after those villains. They’re villains. They’re wicked, evil people. What they’re doing is evil.”

Pawlowski went on to say he thinks he has become Alberta Premier Jason Kenney’s political prisoner because Kenney knows the threat people such as Pawlowski pose to his corrupt, incompetent leadership.

Hijinx

Remember when some people said that police would not come to your house and confiscate your guns because they knew it was against the Constitution? I said then that they would. Now we have police locking up a preacher in Canada against their Constitution.

The Police will do what they are ordered to do. Some may refuse, but the majority will do as ordered.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jailed Alberta Pastor Released On Bail; Recounts Harsh Imprisonment And Blasts ‘Evil’ Canadian Politicians

While acknowledging some of them were sympathetic to him, Pawlowski said he believes most of the police have a vendetta against him. “It has become personal. It looks like me challenging their authority, that’s unacceptable. Me having, you know, a big mouth, and when I open my mouth, they don’t like it.”

“So it was, clearly, you could see it was a vendetta. They recognized us right away. They knew who we were and they were mocking us. One jailer would just, you know, put his hands like, ‘Praise the Lord,’ laughing at us and pointing, like, totally mocking our faith, mocking us. Zero respect not just for a clergyman, zero respect for us as humans. We were dogs. That’s how we were treated there.”

“When [is this] insanity is going to end?” Pawlowski later asked. “They’re doing this to me, they’re going to come after you. It’s just a matter of time. We have become political prisoners in Canada because we dare to challenge their corruption. Because that’s what it is. The whole system is corrupted. The politicians are corrupted people. The jail system is corrupted. If they can do this to me, they can do this to you and anyone they wish to hurt.”

“It becomes personal, it becomes a personal vendetta and [Alberta Premier] Jason Kenney coming out and saying that, ‘I’m going to crush Pawlowski,’ that really broke my heart because it shows the level of evil. Evil! They’re evil people. The premier of Alberta is an evil man.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Insanity’: Arsonists Allegedly Attempt To Burn Down Jailed Alberta Pastor’s House With Family Inside

Pawlowski went on to explain how at approximately 11:30 p.m. last Saturday — which fell exactly one week after his arrest for continuing to hold church services in excess of the 15-person cap on religious gatherings in Alberta — his wife heard “a commotion” outside their house and discovered a heavy firefighter and police presence.

Thinking at first they had come to arrest him again in the middle of the night after he had been released last week, Pawlowski and his wife realized the firefighters were extinguishing a fire. Then they realized the fire was in their own garage.

Inspectors don’t yet know the details, Pawlowski said, but explained the fire apparently was started with cardboard in a blue bin that was placed up against the garage’s wooden door.