No, Guess what I did!!

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I went off and bought a 2003 Kia Sorento. No more 1995 soul sucking money pit lemon GMC Jimmy for me! IN YOUR FACE GMC JIMMY!!! And I didn't have to consult a man to get a good deal. I took in a Piece of Poo and came out with a shiny Icy Blue Sorento with 18,880 miles on it for 2k less than the blue book value, and 4k less than what the bank valued it at.
It's so nice to drive something without a constant "SERVICE ENGINE SOON" light threatening to come on. I hated that thing with every fiber of my being.
:thewave: :party: :biggrin:

YAY for me!

K

Kizzy

Hello6 said:
I went off and bought a 2003 Kia Sorento. No more 1995 soul sucking money pit lemon GMC Jimmy for me! IN YOUR FACE GMC JIMMY!!! And I didn't have to consult a man to get a good deal. I took in a Piece of Poo and came out with a shiny Icy Blue Sorento with 18,880 miles on it for 2k less than the blue book value, and 4k less than what the bank valued it at.
It's so nice to drive something without a constant "SERVICE ENGINE SOON" light threatening to come on. I hated that thing with every fiber of my being.
:thewave: :party: :biggrin:

YAY for me!

Congrats on the new ride. :cheers:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Photo of the new ride. Did I mention that it's so nice to drive something that you can take over bumps without losing your fillings?

Attachments

• Sorento.jpg
    Sorento.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 119
G

geminigrl

Hello6 said:
Photo of the new ride. Did I mention that it's so nice to drive something that you can take over bumps without losing your fillings?

Very nice, :yay: