No huddle!?

Otter

Nothing to see here
well...it's a score....

Question...what would you like? A 13-10 win? or a 42-36 loss?...I'd prefer the loss cuz I want to see the offense do something to have any hope at all for this season.. And yeah, I know its just the rams, but the offense needs to feel like they can score, no matter who they play.

Nupe2

Question...what would you like? A 13-10 win? or a 42-36 loss?...I'd prefer the loss cuz I want to see the offense do something to have any hope at all for this season.. And yeah, I know its just the rams, but the offense needs to feel like they can score, no matter who they play.

I see another loss from letting an allegedly inferior team hang around....hope I'm wrong!

Nupe2

How could you not have that on your mind with the showing over the past year?

True. The one thing is that Campbell has shown some ability to move the ball down the field in the two minute offense. Still, I feel a loss coming and more golf for me on Sundays! :howdy:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Oh. Well, we seem to have different expectations for this season.

All we added to the desperately mediocre offense was a guard. I am not expecting this team to be able to score on anyone when it needs to, let alone the Rams. That's not what we do.

Otter

Nothing to see here
True. The one thing is that Campbell has shown some ability to move the ball down the field in the two minute offense. Still, I feel a loss coming and more golf for me on Sundays! :howdy:

Jason has looked more confident this game than I've seen in the past. Like his willingness to run this week..Looks to me like he is saying screw it, I'm just gonna play ball.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I see another loss from letting an allegedly inferior team hang around....hope I'm wrong!

I don't think the Rams are intentionally letting the Skins hang around. They already proved they can beat us. They're pacing themselves.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Jason has looked more confident this game than I've seen in the past. Like his willingness to run this week..Looks to me like he is saying screw it, I'm just gonna play ball.

He does look a lot better.
The Skins will win this game.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

42-17 win, thank you.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He does look a lot better.
The Skins will win this game.

Calm yourselves. He ALWAYS has a drive or two that looks sharp and then the false starts, the unsure audibles, the hesitant reads creep in.

OK, the Pizza Hut commercial is working on me... :yum: