No, I didn't put this in Dating & Marriage...

GregV814

Alright, Two questions:

A) Gentlemen.... as you survey women on a nice day, you spot a mid-twenties female. However, she's PLASTERED WITH tattoos... legs, arms, maybe some stainless steel facewear... is that a turn on or turn off

B) Females: You spot a mid 20's tattooed man with a manbun, (straight or not, doesn't matter) On or Off?

This isn't a head game, there is no wrong or right answer... do you think its the lookers age?

rio

Man buns really depend on the man sporting the bun. Could go either way for me. Even though you didn't ask I will tell you that a man plastered in tattoos is a turn off for me.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
To each, his own, but I prefer non-tatted arms and legs or anything that's exposed with normal clothes. If she's got something sentimental hidden for someone or something special, that's okay too. Not that I'd be looking at a 20 something anyway... :whistle:

Grumpy

Alright, Two questions:

A) Gentlemen.... as you survey women on a nice day, you spot a mid-twenties female. However, she's PLASTERED WITH tattoos... legs, arms, maybe some stainless steel facewear... is that a turn on or turn off

B) Females: You spot a mid 20's tattooed man with a manbun, (straight or not, doesn't matter) On or Off?

This isn't a head game, there is no wrong or right answer... do you think its the lookers age?
Women went off the rails when the tramp stamps (I didn't mind them) weren't enough. Manbuns/massive tats look dumb to me (and my grandson has a manbun). BUT, I do remember those long ago years where me and my young friends went against the norms, so it's just a generational thing in my eyes. Hoping I'm around for the next big 'in your face' thing the young throw in our face.

NextJen

Raisin cane
I don’t look at mid 20s or even late 20s…..or 30s, or 40s men, haha!

But tats don’t bother me. Man bun? Not exactly the style I’d prefer on a man, but mostly it depends on what comes out of their mouth….their personality. Way more important than looks.

Looks like I wouldn’t be dating material for quite a few men based on responses. 😄

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Looks like I wouldn’t be dating material for quite a few men based on responses. 😄
Well, wait.... let's not get carried away here. The question was "plastered" with tats. The butterfly on the butt would be ok...

With my luck, I wouldn't get to see it anyway...

DaSDGuy

My SO asked me how I would like it if she got a tattoo. I asked her why she would mess with perfection? That was a fun weekend. And no tattoos on her.

SamSpade

Tats are one thing. Covered in tats tends to repulse me. I don't have any - I guess I don't want to mark up my body - nature is already doing THAT for me.

The other is, it's like some things like hair or dress - an attractive woman, it can enhance - an unattractive woman - it won't. Not turned on by tattoos that it makes an ugly woman MORE desirable.

I guess it's like someone who wears a lot of fancy jewelry or a woman who just wears too much makeup - it might make them LOOK better - maybe - but my gut reaction is to steer clear of someone who feels the need to have a great big "look at me" sign on them.

mitzi

Man bun is a no. Longer hair with a ponytail is ok. Covered in tats no. A few is ok.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I don’t look at mid 20s or even late 20s…..or 30s, or 40s men, haha!

But tats don’t bother me. Man bun? Not exactly the style I’d prefer on a man, but mostly it depends on what comes out of their mouth….their personality. Way more important than looks.

How YOU doin'?