NO MORE EFFING MASKS!

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Will be interesting to see how Lowe's handles this.

I'll keep masking until I see the oncologist on Wednesday for the now annual reading of the auguries.
I'm optimistic that I will be declared clear of cancer for 6 years.
Yesterday was the 6th anniversary of receiving the diagnosis.

Will also ask her counsel on the vaccine.

Last edited:

ontheriver

I stopped at WaWa this morning and every single person had a mask on. I was disappointed. At the pump, the Harley behind me left his very nice Vulcan gloves on the ground.... I had to put the mask back on to take them inside. A man offered me $5.00 for them. When I :ohwell:, he said just kidding.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I stopped at WaWa this morning and every single person had a mask on. I was disappointed. At the pump, the Harley behind me left his very nice Vulcan gloves on the ground.... I had to put the mask back on to take them inside. A man offered me $5.00 for them. When I :ohwell:, he said just kidding.
Some other guy offered to buy them from you?

ontheriver

Some other guy offered to buy them from you?

He and his female passenger saw me pick up the gloves. I saw them watching me and think they thought I was going to take them with me. He did say just kidding when I kept walking to take them inside.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
He and his female passenger saw me pick up the gloves. I saw them watching me and think they thought I was going to take them with me. He did say just kidding when I kept walking to take them inside.
Sounds like they wanted them.