No more smoking in bars in St. Mary's County

Coventry17

baseballmom said:
Who is the A$$ wipe that is leaving me red Karma... :smack: What did I do to you.. Does it make you feel like a bigger person doing that. :bigwhoop:

It's what the retards here do best.... unsigned, cowardly red karma and ignorant remarks attached to it. How dare ye say sumthin bad bout Bush, he's our commander an' chief.... who's yer driver? Do whut?

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Coventry17 said:
It's what the retards here do best.... unsigned, cowardly red karma and ignorant remarks attached to it. How dare ye say sumthin bad bout Bush, he's our commander an' chief.... who's yer driver? Do whut?
Get a life.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
I wish some places would still let you smoke cigars, they smell good and taste. Maybe they should ban perfume from these Stuck up #####es that love to dump it on them like its water. I cant stand it when i walk in a store and all you smell is the overpowering smell that seems to linger.

TarNFeather

Cigar Clubs

Hey, What are ya'll whining about? Just open Cigar Clubs or Private Clubs.. We used to go to one in Pittsburg. Bring your own bottle and smoke till your heart's content. You just pay for the set ups (coke, soda, etc.) There's always a way if you want to do it. Right?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Think bigger...

cwoehrer said:
Pretty soon, the only place you'll be able to smoke indoors, is that tabacco/cigar store in the mall. (talk about getting a whiff when walking in and out of Macy's (or whatever that store is))

...with the given logic, smoking is dangerous therefore we ban it here and there, why would you think it would stop at your front door or any shop? DC banned working guns in your home as a public safety argument.

Mikeinsmd

Coventry17 said:
I signed mine. :howdy:

Pandora

It doesn’t make a lick of sense to me that you cannot smoke in a privately owned bar, but you can smoke in an apartment complex subsidized by the State of Maryland with our tax dollars. :confused: