No Obama, No Lies. Know Obama, Know Lies

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I looked at the 2nd link you provided, read the first 20 or so, and thought -Oh My Gosh!

What a taleteller! Things he's said, only to be brutally refuted!:killingme

Of course, you won't see this on the MSM crowd!

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I looked at the 2nd link you provided, read the first 20 or so, and thought -Oh My Gosh!

What a taleteller! Things he's said, only to be brutally refuted!:killingme

Of course, you won't see this on the MSM crowd!

Or ABC, CBS, NBC, they're all too weak kneed over him!!!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Or ABC, CBS, NBC, they're all too weak kneed over him!!!

I mentioned in another thread, that a recent study showed than MANY newshounds - from writers to anchorpersons, were found out to lean heavily to the left.

So these lefties would expose bad data, and/or damaging news stories about "one of their own"??

Don't make me laugh!! :killingme

tommyjones

I mentioned in another thread, that a recent study showed than MANY newshounds - from writers to anchorpersons, were found out to lean heavily to the left.

So these lefties would expose bad data, and/or damaging news stories about "one of their own"??

Don't make me laugh!! :killingme

and as i mentioned in another thread, even your made up statistics indicate that fully 25% of newsies are right leaning. what about those, are they all being held down or are they just to dumb to know your truth?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
and as i mentioned in another thread, even your made up statistics indicate that fully 25% of newsies are right leaning. what about those, are they all being held down or are they just to dumb to know your truth?

:confused: Sorry, you just confused me with that reply.

"Know MY truth?" That does not compute, Mr, Sulu. :lmao:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
This is the source of your political information? This.... crap?

I was going to do a little research to discredit this, but Snopes beat me to it.
snopes.com: Obama's 50 Lies

Honestly, if you want to support McCain or oppose Obama, at least put a little effort into finding factual information on your candidates.

Admit it, it did make you laugh, just a little?!? :killingme

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Snopes is quite leftward leaning....

This is the source of your political information? This.... crap?

I was going to do a little research to discredit this, but Snopes beat me to it.
snopes.com: Obama's 50 Lies

Honestly, if you want to support McCain or oppose Obama, at least put a little effort into finding factual information on your candidates.

...and what we call quibbling in many of these assessments. I'll post what comes up when I search the I-net. It's not up to me to validate the "p's" and "q's" If it fits the conventional wisdom about Obammy, it'll be accepted.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
One of the things I've been readig about is - Obama has only visited a few countries - Germany and Africa? Not too much information concerning other countries.
So, how is this guy considered to be literate, or knowledgeable, about world affairs?

What separates him from John McCain on this issue?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Item #1 - the first image.

"Sen. Barack Obama’s chief strategist conceded that the Democratic presidential candidate was referring to his race when he said Republicans were trying to scare voters by suggesting Obama “doesn’t look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills.”

Could he make it any clearer than that? Excuse me, I know full well this is not a racially-charged campaign that he is running.

What was I thinking? :bigwhoop:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
For the liberal attention-span challenged...

...why don't you try these two?

Of course, this was all before he lost the Saddleback challenge.