No one is talking about the weather

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Snowing pretty good here. While it ain't Buffalo it only took about a half hour to coat the ground and vehicles. Probably get 3 to 5 inches today and a little more tomorrow.

DEEKAYPEE8569

.....and that bit about 'don't drive through water if you don't know how deep it is'.....that also applies to parking lot puddles. Just stepped in one that didn't look ankle-deep.:doh:

pelers

.....and that bit about 'don't drive through water if you don't know how deep it is'.....that also applies to parking lot puddles. Just stepped in one that didn't look ankle-deep.:doh:

This is the ONLY reason I wore my big, clunky, waterproof snow boots today.

BernieP

Resident PIA

yep, lots of water on the on the roads and parking lots. I took a pass on one parking spot because it was one big puddle. Nothing like hopping down and having the water go over the top of your shoe.

GregV814

well, we hear people talk so much about the weather, but who is going to do a damned thing about it??? Oh yeah the Sierra Club.....