No PMS thread??

Nanny Pam

All done with everything. No more PMS. No more menopause.

The only thing I have now is long black hairs growing from my chin. I just get the pliers & pull them out.

:lmao:

W

Wenchy

Nanny Pam said:
The only thing I have now is long black hairs growing from my chin. I just get the pliers & pull them out.

:lmao:

I've been pulling at those babies for twice a day over a 20 year period. Soon, I'm just going to take a razor to them.

Jameo

What?!
Sometimes I get all goofy. Sometimes I get all emotional. But 80% of the time I'm one mean ass biatch! I cut myself off from the rest of the world (for mine and others safety) for them few days and HS avoids me like the plague (for his own safety :killingme) :lmao:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I tried making dinner. I forgot to make a side dish until about 5 mins. before everything else was ready. :mad:

I get a load of "good clothes" ready for the washer, start the washer, go to put the clothes in and realize I filled the washer with HOT water. :mad:

And then I dropped my handful of Wheat Thins on the floor and the dog ran up and scarfed them all down. :mad:

Thank God for this bottle of Yellow Tail. :otter:

Angel

~*~*~
Mrs. Jones said:
I tried making dinner. I forgot to make a side dish until about 5 mins. before everything else was ready. :mad:

I get a load of "good clothes" ready for the washer, start the washer, go to put the clothes in and realize I filled the washer with HOT water. :mad:

And then I dropped my handful of Wheat Thins on the floor and the dog ran up and scarfed them all down. :mad:

Thank God for this bottle of Yellow Tail. :otter:
:lmao: :buddies: Every month while I'm going through the PMS I get defensive at the mere mention that the reason I'm so #####y is because I'm going through PMS. Even my Doc prescribed me Fluoxetine for my PMS, but I'm so far in denial that I think my Doc is crazy. :jameo:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
My doc hates to prescribe anything. He tells me to get more exercise, take a vitamin and stay away from caffeine. Even though he's right, I hate him right now! :tantrum:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Mrs. Jones said:
My doc hates to prescribe anything. He tells me to get more exercise, take a vitamin and stay away from caffeine. Even though he's right, I hate him right now! :tantrum:
My doc gives me Xanax. I love, love, love him.

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
BS Gal said:
I get it bad. My temper usually targets any man in the area. I can't help it. I can't stand anyone being near me physically (like within 6') and I hate most people. Hubby just tries to avoid me. The worst thing is, I can't control it.

Ok, Im sorry next time I won't get so damn close.... :killingme