No RG thread?

KDENISE977

Attachments

• image-3075663119.jpg
    image-3075663119.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 112

Grumpy

Old news....

Future news - Cousins plays to a 110 qb rating over final 3 games, traded for 2 2 round draft picks before next season, leads Texans to playoffs. Jerry Glanville becomes coach of skins, RG3 plays in 4 games next year before getting put on IR for season due to another ACL tear. Elvis finishes the season at QB. 3 yrs from now, RG3 no longer a skin.

GregV814

The reason there is no thread is quite simple......whats wrong with benching the fantastic leader? Much like the occupant of 1600 Pa. Ave., the fanfare and build up fell too short. Their "image" that was most hoped for was not not to be. BHO has about a 30% favorable rating and RGIII has won but 3 games.
If you ask me, its time to bench BHO and Old Joe.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Old news....

Future news - Cousins plays to a 110 qb rating over final 3 games, traded for 2 2 round draft picks before next season, leads Texans to playoffs. Jerry Glanville becomes coach of skins, RG3 plays in 4 games next year before getting put on IR for season due to another ACL tear. Elvis finishes the season at QB. 3 yrs from now, RG3 no longer a skin.

I see Kirk Cousins in Jacksonville.

garyt27

INAFJ
No way they get rid of Cousins, They are aware of how fragile 3CPO is.
This latest crap is really an embarasement to Skins fans.
Gotta fire Jim Hasslet 'em score again.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
No way they get rid of Cousins, They are aware of how fragile 3CPO is.
This latest crap is really an embarasement to Skins fans.
Gotta fire Jim Hasslet 'em score again.

Unless they get draft picks from Jacksonville, Cleveland or Minnesota. Washington needs a lot of help in their secondary and on their O-line. Snyder's ego isn't ready to give up on RGIII. Jacksonville and Cleveland, on the other hand, have draft picks with some to spare. And Jacksonville's one player away from a playoff team.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No one wants to talk about it?

I'd already mentioned this in another tread. :shrug:

Shanahan is begging to be fired. He wants out of the circus but, he gives up $7 mil if he quits. No one, ever, benches a young starter desperately in need of reps and playing time to get better.

Snyder, trapped in yet another bad move, is pouring over the contract to try and find a way out of paying Mike $7 mil for doing nothing next year if he fires him.

RGIII doesn't want to work with the Shanahans. I really don't see any way in the world for Snyder to keep them so, he's trying to get through these last three weeks with some sort of dignity left as firing him now leads to absolute chaos. But, come on. The team is, right now, on the verge of laughing stock. Actually, that's not true. It is the laughingstock of the league because all this is is the repeat of the same bad movie yet again.

So, where from here? The Shanahans were to be the credibility after the Zorn debacle.

I'd say Gruden is trying to figure out how to turn down $10 mil a year. Would ANY big 'name' coach wanna touch this mess?

There's been rumors of RGIII's college coach.

He can't get any hot shot O coordinator until after the season.

I'd say, for shear entertainment, that Snyder should fire Shanahan and...

...coach the team himself the rest of the season.

He's done nothing since he bought the team but act like this football thing is simple and ANYONE can do it, insisting time after time, to be involved with his toy. Why not walk the walk?

Just go coach it.

In all seriousness, would the team really be any worse in terms of wins and losses? Or, let RGIII coach the team. Or, his dad.

Change the name. Something.

C

czygvtwkr

Lane Kiffen will be the next Redskins coach, I guarantee it.

CaneCorso

Shanahan is begging to be fired. He wants out of the circus but, he gives up $7 mil if he quits. No one, ever, benches a young starter desperately in need of reps and playing time to get better.

Snyder, trapped in yet another bad move, is pouring over the contract to try and find a way out of paying Mike $7 mil for doing nothing next year if he fires him.

RGIII doesn't want to work with the Shanahans. I really don't see any way in the world for Snyder to keep them so, he's trying to get through these last three weeks with some sort of dignity left as firing him now leads to absolute chaos. But, come on. The team is, right now, on the verge of laughing stock. Actually, that's not true. It is the laughingstock of the league because all this is is the repeat of the same bad movie yet again.

So, where from here? The Shanahans were to be the credibility after the Zorn debacle.

I'd say Gruden is trying to figure out how to turn down $10 mil a year. Would ANY big 'name' coach wanna touch this mess?
There's been rumors of RGIII's college coach.

He's done nothing since he bought the team but act like this football thing is simple and ANYONE can do it, insisting time after time, to be involved with his toy. Why not walk the walk?

Just go coach it.

In all seriousness, would the team really be any worse in terms of wins and losses? Or, let RGIII coach the team. Or, his dad.

Didn't Gruden say the skins should be careful on their next hire because RGIII may not fit into the system he brings? Maybe that's a hint to Snyder that if I come here Cousins may be my guy... I'm a Dallas fan and thought that that kind of GM stupidity is reserved for Jerry Jones...remember the Roy Williams trade with Detroit.

Last edited:

Grumpy

Shanahan is begging to be fired. He wants out of the circus but, he gives up $7 mil if he quits. No one, ever, benches a young starter desperately in need of reps and playing time to get better. Correct, Shanny wants out; BUT he is not going to have RG3 hurt on his watch

Snyder, trapped in yet another bad move, is pouring over the contract to try and find a way out of paying Mike $7 mil for doing nothing next year if he fires him. Snyder is stuck, too bad

RGIII doesn't want to work with the Shanahans. I really don't see any way in the world for Snyder to keep them so, he's trying to get through these last three weeks with some sort of dignity left as firing him now leads to absolute chaos. But, come on. The team is, right now, on the verge of laughing stock. Actually, that's not true. It is the laughingstock of the league because all this is is the repeat of the same bad movie yet again. Same ole movie as long as Snyder owns the team

I'd say Gruden is trying to figure out how to turn down $10 mil a year. Would ANY big 'name' coach wanna touch this mess? Full circle, Snyder will hire some podunk cheap next year while he is paying off Shanny

There's been rumors of RGIII's college coach. Might as well hire RG3's father

Just go coach it.

I wasn't in favor of hiring Shanny, BUT he did bring some normalancy to the franchaise. I still believe Snyder is behind the scenes pulling the strings and I am still of the belief that the McNabb fiasco was totally a Snyder move and Shanahan fell on his sword and took the blame.

The Snyder/RG3 relationship has totally blown up the locker room. NO player gets the perks that RG3 gets and the players have been grumbling about it since pre-season. RG3 regressed this year, regardless of the injury, and what 23 yr old kid wouldn't when you're made king of your domain and have the owners ear. I don't blame Shanny at all for wanting to leave this circus.

I believe in 2 yrs RG3 will be a memory, he does not have a football body and will be injured and lose the speed/quickness that makes him special. I could be wrong, but after seeing him prior to drafting him, I felt that his body wouldn't hold up in the NFL.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I wasn't in favor of hiring Shanny, BUT he did bring some normalcy to the franchise. I still believe Snyder is behind the scenes pulling the strings and I am still of the belief that the McNabb fiasco was totally a Snyder move and Shanahan fell on his sword and took the blame.

The latter assertion makes the former impossible because you are correct about the latter. Snyder sees sizzle as the key to doing this; that excitement off the filed means ticket sales and better TV. He does NOT see good football as the selling point ABSENT sizzle.

Snyder is the worst possible owner for the skins because his forte is selling people stuff they don't want. The Redskins require NO salesmanship, at all. He should be the Jags owner.

:buddies:

PsyOps

Pixelated
:diva: and you lovely folks have been lapping it up for close to 15 years now. :killingme

I haven't bought one thing since Snottie took over.

I've been watching with dismay, contempt, then humor. In that order.

I'm a born resident of the DC area and ready to move on to another team.

Except that I believe Snottie will cave on the name and everything Redskin will become more valuable; I'd burn everything Redskins I have. Not because the team sucks, but because Snottie doesn't give a damn about Redskins tradition, fan-base, and winning football games.

Lapping it up isn't what I'd call it.

Last edited:

MrSnyder

I haven't bought one thing since Snottie took over.

I've been watching with dismay, contempt, then humor. In that order.

I'm a born resident of the DC area and ready to move on to another team.

Except that I believe Snottie will cave on the name and everything Redskin will become more valuable; I'd burn everything Redskins I have. Not because the team sucks, but because Snottie doesn't give a damn about Redskins tradition, fan-base, and winning football games.

Lapping it up isn't what I'd call it.

You love me, you really really love me :huggy:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:diva: and you lovely folks have been lapping it up for close to 15 years now. :killingme

Look, sir, I know you'd LIKE to win. However, it's just us guys, right? You're a ####tard when it comes to football. Change the name, sell the team and go try and do something challenging and worth your best efforts. Like sell poinsettias.

Caution

Look, sir, I know you'd LIKE to win. However, it's just us guys, right? You're a ####tard when it comes to football. Change the name, sell the team and go try and do something challenging and worth your best efforts. Like sell poinsettias.

"boxed" poinsettias