No RG thread?

RPMDAD

I am all for benching RGIII for the last 3 games in the sake of letting him recoup., they are totally meaningless for the Redskins win or lose. But then in my opinion RGIII has no excuses next year, I think Shannahan is gone, have no clue who the next coach will be. Would like to see Shannahan, squeak out with his pay, won't hurt Snyder at all. JMHO.

C

czygvtwkr

There is also Bobby Petrino, just keep him in supply of hot young girls and get him one of those motorcycle airbags and he will be golden.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I am all for benching RGIII for the last 3 games in the sake of letting him recoup., they are totally meaningless for the Redskins win or lose. But then in my opinion RGIII has no excuses next year, I think Shannahan is gone, have no clue who the next coach will be. Would like to see Shannahan, squeak out with his pay, won't hurt Snyder at all. JMHO.

Wha??? It is absurd for him to miss a single snap! We're not talking about Peyton Manning here or Tom Brady or Drew Brees or Rivers or Eli or Roethlsiburger or even Cutler; proven guys where the risk of injury in a lost season truly is meaningless. We're talking about a young guy who is MILES from his potential or earning some sort of break. He is NOT going to get any better sitting the next three weeks and it isn't going to endear him to teammates. You don't learn to play better not playing.

It would still mean something to beat the Falcons and make them the most disappointing team of the year, not us. Then, Dallas at HOME, likely with a chance to end their playoff hopes??? There are more than a few Redskins fans that could live with 2-14 seasons if those two wins are against those people. From there, OK, maybe he doesn't play the last game at NY in the cold and wind but, damn, he has a LOT of work to do.

C

czygvtwkr

Sometimes benching someone gets their head out of their ass, that could be his problem.