Noli's Italian restaurant in L'town

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Went to La Vela. Had the gnocchi with a pesto sauce. OMG! I always take a baggie home, just can't eat that much. The serving was very generous, and I ate every spoonful of it. Way over stuffed, but it was too good to not eat it all right then and there!

Their dessert menu was fantastic, need to go back and only eat half my dinner so I can try some.

phreddyp

Went to La Vela. Had the gnocchi with a pesto sauce. OMG! I always take a baggie home, just can't eat that much. The serving was very generous, and I ate every spoonful of it. Way over stuffed, but it was too good to not eat it all right then and there!

Their dessert menu was fantastic, need to go back and only eat half my dinner so I can try some.
Toad ya! Gnocchi is some GOOOOD stuff, in Florence, Italy the stuff and sauce was so good we ordered another serving of it instead of dessert for our table of four. The manager asked us if we couldn't find a dessert we liked on the menu, once we explained that we had never had Gnocchi this good he comped the serving, told the chef the whole staff was rolling!

Last edited: