Non-Prescription Antibiotic

Roman

I don't know HOW you came up with that; but YW.
I think what JM is refering too, is the fact that we do tend to over use antibiotics, for which our bodies become immune too, and no longer work. Back in the day, just about the only antibiotic we had was Penicillin, then CDC had to make bigger badder medications that we didn't have markers for. It's one huge vicious cycle. Antibacterial Hand Washes, and Soaps are another thing we over use. We have to build up our Immune Systems naturally, so that it has the ability to fight non-life threatening germs, and bacteria on it's own. Doctors over prescribe antibiotics to make the Patient a Happy Camper for taking the day off work, to go see the Doc for a common Cold. If it's a bacterial lung infection...you NEED antibiotics, if it's Viral..you do not.

I think what JM is refering too, is the fact that we do tend to over use antibiotics, for which our bodies become immune too, and no longer work. Back in the day, just about the only antibiotic we had was Penicillin, then CDC had to make bigger badder medications that we didn't have markers for. It's one huge vicious cycle. Antibacterial Hand Washes, and Soaps are another thing we over use. We have to build up our Immune Systems naturally, so that it has the ability to fight non-life threatening germs, and bacteria on it's own. Doctors over prescribe antibiotics to make the Patient a Happy Camper for taking the day off work, to go see the Doc for a common Cold. If it's a bacterial lung infection...you NEED antibiotics, if it's Viral..you do not.

I am immune to iocane powder.

Oh, and rattlesnake venom.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

I use the crap out of antibacterial hand sanitizer and soap but won't take an oral antibiotic at all. I've had 2 surgeries on my head in the past two years and didn't take the antibiotics after. Letting your body fight things on it's own I agree with but when it comes to soaps and hand sanitizers that's more about not wanting to deal with funk from other people. That being said (knock on wood) I haven't had the flu since I was a kid and only get one mild cold once a year if that and my kids get snotty noses once in a while but haven't had the flu in at least 5 years.

Roman

I use the crap out of antibacterial hand sanitizer and soap but won't take an oral antibiotic at all. I've had 2 surgeries on my head in the past two years and didn't take the antibiotics after. Letting your body fight things on it's own I agree with but when it comes to soaps and hand sanitizers that's more about not wanting to deal with funk from other people. That being said (knock on wood) I haven't had the flu since I was a kid and only get one mild cold once a year if that and my kids get snotty noses once in a while but haven't had the flu in at least 5 years.

WOW...you are VERY lucky. I too use hand sanitizers, but forget upon occaision, but..I am a hand-washing FREAK, and do not put fingers in the eyes, mouth, or the nose either. I am guessing that you are pretty young, with great sanitation habits, and a great immune system.!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
fishcillin 250 mg amoxicillin per capsule...fixmox..amoxicillin...fishcin penicillin...PETCO