Non-Stretch Jeans

lmwelch

I hate stretch jeans and I'm finding it impossible to find a pair of that are 100% cotton denim! Do any of you ladies know if they even still exist and, if so, what brand or store has them? Thanks!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I wear Express, Gap or Banana Republic jeans. They all seem to stay true to size, even after wearing for a few hours.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wrangler is 100% cotton denim, as are LL Bean jeans. Lee and Levi's have 100% cotton denim jeans.

Do I not understand what the OP is trying to find? :confused:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
It does seem hard to find them without spandex. My go to one's used to be Arizona, size 7, long, bootcut. Not anymore. I feel like you have to go up 2 sizes just to have them fit!

luvmygdaughters

I have a pair of Levi's that will stand up by themselves. Very stiff but I love them because I don't get that "saggy bottom" look after I wear them a few hours.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I don't know what I hate worse, shopping for jeans or shopping for bras.

I love bra shopping. :lol:

I hate it! Everything has inches and inches of padding. I just want a REGULAR DAMN BRA!!!!

I don't do padding either. A thin lining doesn't bother me, though.

I've lost 25lbs in the last year, and you KNOW the first thing to go! All my bras are now huge on me, and I also hate to go bra shopping.

I find the gals at JCPenney are usually very helpful with measuring and recommending styles.

As far as jeans, :shrug: .

Roman

I've lost 25lbs in the last year, and you KNOW the first thing to go! All my bras are now huge on me, and I also hate to go bra shopping.

I find the gals at JCPenney are usually very helpful with measuring and recommending styles.

As far as jeans, :shrug: .
Congrats on the weight loss.

I figuratively scratched my head after I read your post and for a few hot seconds thought you were making a funny. All these years of skimming through all the posts (yours included), I thought you were a guy. I have no idea why and don't mean that offensively to you at all - you've never said anything that I've read that stood out as leaning toward one gender or the other.

The things you find out... Anyway. I should try JCPs - I frickin hate bras - invention of the devil in my opinion. I swear if I found one just one that fit perfectly, looked good, and felt good - I'd buy them by the gross. Thanks for the tip - apologies on the mistaken identity.

My favorite is the Victoria's Secret Incredible DEMI. Don't get the Incredible push up... it has padding. Best bra ever. I have it in 14 colors. :biggrin:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
My favorite is the Victoria's Secret Incredible DEMI. Don't get the Incredible push up... it has padding. Best bra ever. I have it in 14 colors. :biggrin:

:yay: I love VS - they have a lot of comfortable fitting bras.

my-thyme

Patron
I figuratively scratched my head after I read your post and for a few hot seconds thought you were making a funny. All these years of skimming through all the posts (yours included), I thought you were a guy. I have no idea why and don't mean that offensively to you at all - you've never said anything that I've read that stood out as leaning toward one gender or the other.

The things you find out... Anyway. I should try JCPs - I frickin hate bras - invention of the devil in my opinion. I swear if I found one just one that fit perfectly, looked good, and felt good - I'd buy them by the gross. Thanks for the tip - apologies on the mistaken identity.

hahahahaha

Been a few years since I've been fitted at JCP, but give them a try.

my-thyme

Patron
Here's a WR-like story for you.

My grandmother, who was 89 at the time, claimed she needed some new bras. She insisted I take her to K-Mart.

All her bras were so old, there was no reading the size. So, we're wandering around the bra department, looking at all the styles, picking out a few for her to try on.

Nice employee comes over, looking to see if we need help. So she and I started talking about sizing and she said she would go get a tape and measure her.

Well, apparently Grandma was feeling ignored and impatient. Right there in the middle of the K-Mart, she lifted up her shirt over her head and yelled at the top of her voice "Would someone just get me a damn bra!" And no, she was not wearing a bra.

I hustled her outside and took her home, without buying a new bra.

My grandmother, who was 89 at the time, claimed she needed some new bras. She insisted I take her to K-Mart.

All her bras were so old, there was no reading the size. So, we're wandering around the bra department, looking at all the styles, picking out a few for her to try on.

Nice employee comes over, looking to see if we need help. So she and I started talking about sizing and she said she would go get a tape and measure her.

Well, apparently Grandma was feeling ignored and impatient. Right there in the middle of the K-Mart, she lifted up her shirt over her head and yelled at the top of her voice "Would someone just get me a damn bra!" And no, she was not wearing a bra.

:jet: Grannies Gone Wild!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:throwsbeadsatgrandma:

:party: