Non working riding lawnmower

snowygirl

I was thinking of putting this up for sale for its parts, would it be of interest to people or should I even try to sell it? It’s a craftsman

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I was thinking of putting this up for sale for its parts, would it be of interest to people or should I even try to sell it? It’s a craftsman
Look under the seat and get the model number, if you can. That will give me enough info to give you an honest answer. It should look something like xxx.xxxxxx where the x's are numbers.

If the tires hold air, I'd be interested.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I put up a push mower that wasn't working on FB marketplace and somebody came and got it.

At the same time, I put up a very nice working gas grill, new grates and no interest. A month later, my husband put that same grill up and just listed it as "free grill," and it was gone in 30 minutes. So, I had to listen to how much better he is at things for a few days. :rolleyes:

snowygirl

Look under the seat and get the model number, if you can. That will give me enough info to give you an honest answer. It should look something like xxx.xxxxxx where the x's are numbers.

If the tires hold air, I'd be interested.
If I remember one of the tires kept loosing air but here is the serial number and a pic of it. I just put the seat up and can’t get it back down

Attachments

• 397FF1B4-ED32-40E1-BAEF-E22F8367D1A0.jpeg
    397FF1B4-ED32-40E1-BAEF-E22F8367D1A0.jpeg
    615.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 0483FDFB-137A-4222-BE70-25995D11CEEF.jpeg
    0483FDFB-137A-4222-BE70-25995D11CEEF.jpeg
    620.7 KB · Views: 66

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If I remember one of the tires kept loosing air but here is the serial number and a pic of it. I just put the seat up and can’t get it back down
There's a prop rod on the right hand side that holds it open to service the engine according to the parts diagram. That poor thing is as old as my son. There may be a niche market, but I wouldn't imagine it's as big as, say, the old Cub Cadets of the 1970's. If the motor isn't stuck, someone may have a use for an electric start motor for a project. If it's an Industrial/Commercial motor, I'm sure it's worth something to somebody.

snowygirl

There's a prop rod on the right hand side that holds it open to service the engine according to the parts diagram. That poor thing is as old as my son. There may be a niche market, but I wouldn't imagine it's as big as, say, the old Cub Cadets of the 1970's. If the motor isn't stuck, someone may have a use for an electric start motor for a project. If it's an Industrial/Commercial motor, I'm sure it's worth something to somebody.
Ok thank you.