NOOOOOO! DR. Emily J. Windham is relocating!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Well that just sucks. She's been, first my OB and then my Gyn since she delivered Sarah in 1992. I didn't know she was going anywhere. :bawl:

She delivered my Sarah in 1992 too! :howdy:

I love her straightforwardness. Never in my life has anyone ever got me on a table and just said "OK, spread 'em!", and I obeyed. :killingme

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
She delivered my Sarah in 1992 too! :howdy:

I love her straightforwardness. Never in my life has anyone ever got me on a table and just said "OK, spread 'em!", and I obeyed. :killingme

I love her and will miss her. And yes, her straightforwardness is the thing I love about her most. If it wasn't for her cussing me and MAKING me push that baby out I probably would have given up and succeeded in trying to put her back in. :lol:

She can be a little gruff, but has never been anything but wonderful to me. I'm going to miss her. :bawl: Finding a peachy pie doctor you like and trust and feel comfortable with is not easy.

Sadysue

I loved Dr. Windham's nurse practitioner, Wanda Settle. Does anyone know if she is working in another office now?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I loved Dr. Windham's nurse practitioner, Wanda Settle. Does anyone know if she is working in another office now?
Wanda used to work for Dr. Alawode, but left a few months ago. She wasn't there long, maybe a year. I really liked her, too! The new gal he has doesn't have as much personality. :frown: