North American 70 Day Stallion Test!

Miakoda

How bittersweet for GVF!!!!!
Saint is the FIRST half Arabian to complete AND pass the Stallion Test....

CONGRATS GVF!!!!
CONGRATS SAINT SANDRO!!!!!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
How bittersweet for GVF!!!!!
Saint is the FIRST half Arabian to complete AND pass the Stallion Test....

CONGRATS GVF!!!!
CONGRATS SAINT SANDRO!!!!!

How is that bittersweet?

Bittersweet is like good and bad. I would think passing would be only good?

S

Sunkist

How is that bittersweet?

Bittersweet is like good and bad. I would think passing would be only good?

Because while he loved stallion won, her other loved stallion passed away.

Congrats GVF You very much deserved this!

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Thats wonderful! Is there someplace we can see replays of the tests? What a nice stallion to have in our backyard!

C

campinmutt

bet GVF will be glad to get him home,guess it was worth all the fundraising and drama she has been through over sending such a young horse ect..........but why post on SOMD forums when GVF and Zans will never come back here( thier words) ??

fredsaid2

A poster on another board listed unofficial scores; SS was 10th overall (92.63) of 13 entries, the champion and reserve were 129.88 & 118.65 respectively.

Miakoda

I am not speaking on behalf of GVF or Zans....... I have my own opinion, and I think we should TRY to act like adults, and look at ALL the wonderful stallions that completed this test, AND that one of them is right in our own backyard!!!

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I am not speaking on behalf of GVF or Zans....... I have my own opinion, and I think we should TRY to act like adults, and look at ALL the wonderful stallions that completed this test, AND that one of them is right in our own backyard!!!

Congrats on their placing but they have caused a lot of drama in the forum. Their braggin rights have gone a little out of hand. There are several horses/ riders they have done great things but don't boast about them everyday. Everytime I get on this forum there is something about them posted.

PrepH4U

10th out of 13 is only a score of 23%. Hardly bragging rights. :shrug:

Actually there were 16 horses, 3 didn't pass it or they had to scratch early due to injuries.
Saint missed the last two events of testing due to having a cold. So his score was not too bad considering he didn't earn any points for those two events.
I am not sticking up for Ms. Looney Tunes by any means, only for the horse who does not have the freedom or ability to tell her to shut up. :buddies:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Actually there were 16 horses, 3 didn't pass it or they had to scratch early due to injuries.
Saint missed the last two events of testing due to having a cold. So his score was not too bad considering he didn't earn any points for those two events.
I am not sticking up for Ms. Looney Tunes by any means, only for the horse who does not have the freedom or ability to tell her to shut up. :buddies:
Fair enough. :buddies:

C

campinmutt

GVF has a horse named Miakoda...is that where you got your screen name?
Miakoda

fredsaid2

Serious question...what does 'HR' designate? Is it related to him not doing CC or freejumping during the last three days?

Miakoda

Miakoda is my horse, and GVF had a breeding interest in her.
If you don't know who I am, act like an adult, and speak to me with the respect that you would demand of anyone speaking to you.

I would like to be able to post my opinion on this forum just as the rest of you do, if that is problem, you can send a PM to me.

C

campinmutt

Miakoda is my horse, and GVF had a breeding interest in her.
If you don't know who I am, act like an adult, and speak to me with the respect that you would demand of anyone speaking to you.

I would like to be able to post my opinion on this forum just as the rest of you do, if that is problem, you can send a PM to me.

it was such a unique name it rang a bell...she is a max baby right? I spoke to a fella today that had 2 of Max's babies in for training. he really likes them !