North American 70 Day Stallion Test!

Cowgirl

Miakoda is my horse, and GVF had a breeding interest in her.
If you don't know who I am, act like an adult, and speak to me with the respect that you would demand of anyone speaking to you.

I would like to be able to post my opinion on this forum just as the rest of you do, if that is problem, you can send a PM to me.

Maybe their website needs updating. This is what it says:
Miakoda is now proudly owned by GVF!

Thank you Joy for allowing us the opportunity to own such a wonderful mare!! She is a perfect addition!

:shrug:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Anyone have a favorite stallion(s) from the test?

I'm on a C kick I guess because I like Contiano, Color Guard, and Colorado.

PrepH4U

Anyone have a favorite stallion(s) from the test?

I'm on a C kick I guess because I like Contiano, Color Guard, and Colorado.

I really thought Contiano was a very nice horse, showed such grace and maturity. But then again so did Colorado, toss up :shrug:

nomoney

Miakoda is my horse, and GVF had a breeding interest in her.
If you don't know who I am, act like an adult, and speak to me with the respect that you would demand of anyone speaking to you.

I would like to be able to post my opinion on this forum just as the rest of you do, if that is problem, you can send a PM to me.

You forgot the three snaps in a Z formation and the head roll....

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
Congratulations to GVF on Saint's success. He seems like a nice boy!

Where are you all seeing these stud muffins? I wanna look...

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Miakoda is my horse, and GVF had a breeding interest in her. If you don't know who I am, act like an adult, and speak to me with the respect that you would demand of anyone speaking to you.

So you're the only one allowed to post your opinion?? :eyebrow: Don't tell lies and you won't get caught!
Save your PM's hunney and keep the drama coming, you make me laugh! :killingme

(PM from Miakoda) You are one of the nastiest people I have ever encountered on ANY forum. You don't know me, but considering you want to put me in a category with someone you don't like, you want to talk to me like ####.
What goes around, comes around. Don't you ever call me a liar on a public forum, IF YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT..............

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
It could be hardshipped as an appy :neener:

I knew it lol

breeder Frede Nielsen brought three Appaloosa stallions to Denmark to infuse new blood into the breed. This was a logical step, as the American Appaloosa developed directly from the Spanish spotted horses that were brought to the New World from Europe by Cortez and Coronado in the early 1500’s.