North Korea will be met with "Fire and fury, like the world has never seen"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:groan: I thought you knew me well enough to know when I am being sarcastic. Guess not.

Why would I think you were being sarcastic when you have spent pages on this very forum over the last year crying about the manner in which Donald Trump expresses himself?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
As far as I know, there aren't even any deployments by the NORKS at the DMZ to launch such an attack. They'll never make it across even if they did.

They've sure got a lot of artillery tubes pointed towards Seoul though..I've seen reports ranging in number from 10,000 to 15,000. That's a lot of rounds to be falling in a densely populated city of 12 million.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
As far as I know, there aren't even any deployments by the NORKS at the DMZ to launch such an attack. They'll never make it across even if they did.

Why deploy them there when they have over 700,000 regular ground troops within 90 miles of the DMZ, thousands of artillery pieces and tanks, and over 4,000 underground facilities to stage from. The NORKS have been building up in that region since the 70s and haven't slowed at all.

hotbikermama40

that's all fine and good if you want to be seen as a joke. Kim makes those kind of idiotic threats and we view him as a moron who wont follow through on his BS. No one takes him seriously.

Yeah, um, speak for yourself only - that moron executed his uncle and uncle's family, multiple senior officials...the fact that he's maniacal in his power only makes me sit up straighter and take him even more seriously.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Why would I think you were being sarcastic when you have spent pages on this very forum over the last year crying about the manner in which Donald Trump expresses himself?

There is a huge difference between identifying inane and juvenile comments and being offended by them. I have yet to be offended by anything Trump says. I long gave up any expectation that people will behave like adults. I have worked in and around the military for over 30 years. I've come used to childish language. I've gotten to the point where, as long as they get the job done, I really don't care what they say. But that doesn't mean I don't call it what it is.............. childishness. Trump has engaged in some really childish rhetoric. He won with this sort of thing. I accept it. I'm over it. As long as he gets the job done, I don't care.

You do know I voted for Trump?

Last edited: