'nother newbie

Jusbeingme

Jusbeingme
Hello all & thanks for the chance to check out your forum. Looks like some great people here. I'm looking to meet some other locals & find out what's going on in the area. Any other old farts like me hanging out here?:)

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Jusbeingme said:
Hello all & thanks for the chance to check out your forum. Looks like some great people here. I'm looking to meet some other locals & find out what's going on in the area. Any other old farts like me hanging out here?:)
That depends. How old are your farts?

Jusbeingme said:

Welcome!
:howdy:

I may be falling for you already...
:biggrin:

I'm 46.
What are you wearing?

Vince

Jusbeingme said:
Lots of us old farts here. Welcome.

Vince

morganj614 said:
:cough: only as old as you act.
I don't feel old and I don't act as old as some, but I must be slowing down. It took me 16 minutes to run a mi and a half yesterday.

morganj614

Vince said:
I don't feel old and I don't act as old as some, but I must be slowing down. It took me 16 minutes to run a mi and a half yesterday.

It's not how fast you go, it's the journey. Some days my body feels old, but never my mind!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Vince said:

Or it could be that you are getting chubby......

somdcrab

Jusbeingme said:
:gossip: watch your mouf :confused: i'm 45 :twitch: j/k welcome :huggy:

Vince

jwwb2000 said:
Or it could be that you are getting chubby......
I don't think so, but then the only part I look at in the mirror is my face, and that's only when I shave the old thing.:shrug:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Vince said:
I don't think so, but then the only part I look at in the mirror is my face, and that's only when I shave the old thing.:shrug:
You are definitely NOT chubby.