Nov 4...Lex park Antifa & BLM

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it’s Hilarious that you idiots believe half the #### you read. When did antifa try to overthrow our government?

So you don't follow the news at all then? They themselves say they want to overthrow our current "regime".

Perhaps you should get off the imaginary voices and dabble in some reality for awhile.

Midnightrider

So you don't follow the news at all then? They themselves say they want to overthrow our current "regime".

Perhaps you should get off the imaginary voices and dabble in some reality for awhile.

Got a link to that? The one gillitard posted says nothing about violence or even overthrow

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I think we should all go up to the Park and cheer MR on this Saturday. Maybe SOMD Forums should have a meeting point with banners cheering him on..........

Nevermind..........I shouldn't start drinking this early in the day.........

Midnightrider

Hey dumbdick, that's not the post you quoted when you ran off the mouth..

I know you idiots can’t follow a sentence let alone a conversation. I can’t expect you to be able to keep up with things that were said earlier in the thread.
Like I said, the tard didn’t fall far from the tree :bigwhoop:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I know you idiots can’t follow a sentence let alone a conversation. I can’t expect you to be able to keep up with things that were said earlier in the thread.
Like I said, the tard didn’t fall far from the tree :bigwhoop:

I’ll be there to cheer you on......are you going to wear a pussy hat, antifa mask or black panther uniform?