Nov 8

Vince

Frozen bolt, or just being really stubborn?

I've heard a mixture of acetone and transmission fluid works better than any rust buster.

Need help? Tools?
Frozen bolt. Hitting it with penetrating oil and then I'm going to lay there and tap it for about 30 minutes with a ball peen hammer. After that I'll put a wrench to it. Thanks for the offer, but only one can fit into this space.

Frozen bolt. Hitting it with penetrating oil and then I'm going to lay there and tap it for about 30 minutes with a ball peen hammer. After that I'll put a wrench to it. Thanks for the offer, but only one can fit into this space.

Ok. Shout if you think you could use something. I have impact wrenches, long-handle 1/2" breaker bars, bigger hammers....

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Nobody has picked a place yet so how about La Tolteca in Prince Frederick?

Caution

Make your own penetrating oil. 50/50 Acetone and Automatic Transmission Fluid. Have seen test results on the net posted and supposedly 30-40 lb reduction in force requires seems to be about average.

frequentflier

happy to be living
The goat washing went without any problems. Boy, "Chancellor" had some big nads on him! All the customers in the store were taking pictures; the little pit that was getting a bath in the dog wash at the same time barked at him. He was a friendly and well behaved goat!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The goat washing went without any problems. Boy, "Chancellor" had some big nads on him! All the customers in the store were taking pictures; the little pit that was getting a bath in the dog wash at the same time barked at him. He was a friendly and well behaved goat!!

Glad it went well! I was going to try and get over there to watch but I fixed my couch instead.