Now I know why they kneel

PsyOps

Pixelated
BooHoo. When should they do it? In the quiet of their homes? No. When they have the largest audience possible to get their message across. It’s a free country. You can choose not to watch. There bosses are fine with it. End of story

I have chosen not to watch, along with millions of other football fans. And you're starting to see a slow turnaround. This is going to start hitting the owners in their wallets, then they will wake up. Whether I watch or not isn't why I started this thread. We have a large part of this country - which you are a part of - who have no regard for what's sacred. You only have your selfish "woe is me", "I'm so oppressed" in the most free country in the world.

Sapidus

I have chosen not to watch, along with millions of other football fans. And you're starting to see a slow turnaround. This is going to start hitting the owners in their wallets, then they will wake up. Whether I watch or not isn't why I started this thread. We have a large part of this country - which you are a part of - who have no regard for what's sacred. You only have your selfish "woe is me", "I'm so oppressed" in the most free country in the world.

And that’s your right as an American just as it is their right to kneel. And their bosses right to support them.

That is exactly the problem you feel something is sacred over the rights of POC. It’s a piece of cloth. Yes it represents our country but not more than actual people who continue to be treated unfairly.

It’s just like when Sarah Huckabee suggested questioning Kelly was unacceptable because he is a retired general.

Both of these things are what make us different then other countries. We have the freedom to both call out lies even if they are from a general and protest even if some people believe the flag is too sacred and must be respected.

black dog

Free America
And that’s your right as an American just as it is their right to kneel. And their bosses right to support them.

That is exactly the problem you feel something is sacred over the rights of POC. It’s a piece of cloth. Yes it represents our country but not more than actual people who continue to be treated unfairly.

It’s just like when Sarah Huckabee suggested questioning Kelly was unacceptable because he is a retired general.

Both of these things are what make us different then other countries. We have the freedom to both call out lies even if they are from a general and protest even if some people believe the flag is too sacred and must be respected.

You're lucky you don't serve, You never would have made it out of basic training..
Folks like you are the reason for blanket party's...
But there's really no fear of that, because pussy's like you never would sign the contract.

images (91).jpg

Sapidus

You're lucky you don't serve, You never would have made it out of basic training..
But there's really no fear of that, because pussy's like you never would sign the contract.

View attachment 120256

What an intelligent well thought out response. Is it any wonder people call you mouth breather and deplorable?

seven

:lmao:

Internet Tough Guy Warning!!!

:bigwhoop:

black dog

Free America
What an intelligent well thought out response. Is it any wonder people call you mouth breather and deplorable?

Yep I'm a Deplorable, And proud of it.. And me stupid?? Maybe I'm just a dumbass welder you know.. but, I'm not the one crying " life's unfair for a negro in America, now where's my free cheese "
I guess I could be like you blaming others for all of your lifes problems that you have brought on yourself.. Maybe you should try getting a job and move out of your grandma's basement.. you need a few bucks for a happy meal?
Let me know soon, probably not gonna be up late tonight, I have some deer to harvest tomorrow...

Sapidus

Yep I'm a Deplorable, And proud of it.. And me stupid?? Maybe I'm just a dumbass welder you know.. but, I'm not the one crying " life's unfair for a negro in America, now where's my free cheese "
I guess I could be like you blaming others for all of your lifes problems that you have brought on yourself.. Maybe you should try getting a job and move out of your grandma's basement.. you need a few bucks for a happy meal?
Let me know soon, probably not gonna be up late tonight, I have some deer to harvest tomorrow...

Again. I’m white and very successful. Take your Internet tough guy and racist nonsense elsewhere

black dog

Free America
Again. I’m white and very successful. Take your Internet tough guy and racist nonsense elsewhere

Waaaaaaaaaa,,,, I'm very successful.... Waaaaaaaaaa.... It's not fair I have to live in my grandma's basement.. .... The negro's..... Where's my free cheese,,,, I forgot the pin to my snap card...
You all need to get over yourselves... And get a job..

Hijinx

Yes: and I was Obama's chief advisor. He never did a thing without asking me first.
I used to take his phone calls for him when he and Reggie Love were indisposed.

Sapidus

It’s really sad that advocating for the rights of black people is so foreign to you that you assume I must be a black person. As if you can’t possibly fathom why you would care about the well being of anyone but yourselves.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
It’s really sad that advocating for the rights of black people is so foreign to you that you assume I must be a black person. As if you can’t possibly fathom why you would care about the well being of anyone but yourselves.

What “rights”do they not have that I do? Is there a white constitution and a black one?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As if you can’t possibly fathom why you would care about the well being of anyone but yourselves.

well feel free to head on up to SE DC and put your time in helping those poor Americans of African Decent sort out their neighborhoods

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

Keep working at it......it’s been 50 years since Selma.

BOP

They're taking a kneel in supplication to Massa' Obammy to please, please, please come back and save them from...what, I don't know. Personal responsibility would be my guess.

Hijinx

Being trans-racial isn't easy Sap, I feel for you.