Now we have a pisser

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
We lived in the apartments at the very end. I remember Dallas Kitchen, wasn't there a High's or 7-11 beside it? This is so funny that we grew up right down the street from each other. Let's go have a beer at Giovanni's :lmao:.
I really like the Marlow Heights site. I've gotten back in touch with so many people from back in the day. Two of my best friends that we lost touch with over the years.
Look mitzi! I had to crop the first one to make it fit, but you see what's attached right? You recognize those colors don't you?

Yep, I'm up for a beer at Giovonni's any time. I was only in there once and a fight broke out. Maybe you and I should go to Little Italy down by Float N' Smoke on St Barnabas Rd instead? Bring your wash because it's a Laundromat now.:lol: Roy's is a Hip Hop Chicken.:roflmao:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
i think that's more "Boston" than all of New England.
Nope, Southern NH 100%.. Had an Adult Student Conference, and there were two younger adults there. I walked up to them and said, You're from NH aren't you.. Their use of Wicked was a sure give away.. and I thought it died back in the early 90's.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Nope, Southern NH 100%.. Had an Adult Student Conference, and there were two younger adults there. I walked up to them and said, You're from NH aren't you.. Their use of Wicked was a sure give away.. and I thought it died back in the early 90's.
Basically a bedroom community of Boston. I was up in Manchester a few years back and a lot of people commute to Boston from there.

mitzi

Look mitzi! I had to crop the first one to make it fit, but you see what's attached right? You recognize those colors don't you?
View attachment 151008
Yep, I'm up for a beer at Giovonni's any time. I was only in there once and a fight broke out. Maybe you and I should go to Little Italy down by Float N' Smoke on St Barnabas Rd instead? Bring your wash because it's a Laundromat now.:lol: Roy's is a Hip Hop Chicken.:roflmao:

Oh thank heaven for 7-11. High's was in Hillcrest Heights SC. I was only in Giovanni's one time. Little Italy had the best pizza and calzones. I'm saddened it's a Laundromat now :(. I'm sure you remember Arthur Treacher's. All this nostalgia makes me want to ride up there and see what's changed. Is the theater still open?

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Basically a bedroom community of Boston. I was up in Manchester a few years back and a lot of people commute to Boston from there.
Boston, southern NH, some of VT...Eastern to Central Mass...and most of Eastern Connecticut... they all use wicked as a phrase now. But I don't think I've ever heard anyone use the phrase "wicked pissa" unless they were trying to poorly mimic someone from Boston.

mitzi

I lived down Oxon Hill Way .... but we went here once ...... also we used to shop @ Marlo Heights / Iverson Mall / Landover Mall

What was the name of the pizza place on the corner in Oxon Hill. I think the corner of Livingston across from the older Oxon Hill Shopping Center? We went there a lot, it was good too.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What was the name of the pizza place on the corner in Oxon Hill. I think the corner of Livingston across from the older Oxon Hill Shopping Center? We went there a lot, it was good too.

Pizza Italia .... they eventually bought out the entire row of 3 buildings

Yep we went there almost every week for pizza

fun fact my neighbor - it is his Uncle that owns that place.

mitzi

Pizza Italia .... they eventually bought out the entire row of 3 buildings

Yep we went there almost every week for pizza

fun fact my neighbor - it is his Uncle that owns that place.

Is it still open?