Nra hq

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I have two Mosins, both bought at The Tackle Box. The first one, bought in 2007, was $100. The second, bought a year or so ago, was a little more, still close to $100, but I've forgotten what I paid for it. Both need to be sighted in, I think. Either that or I'm an even worse shot than I thought! :lol: I, too, got the sore shoulder and bought a cheap cover/pad for the stock, but still got bruised up. And I agree, it's the loudest weapon I've ever heard.

E

EmptyTimCup

Both need to be sighted in, I think. Either that or I'm an even worse shot than I thought! :lol: I, too, got the sore shoulder and bought a cheap cover/pad for the stock, but still got bruised up. And I agree, it's the loudest weapon I've ever heard.

my Carbine [T53] is dead on, I realized at the range my M39 was consistently on the right side of the target .... :mad: so I used my SKS Site Tool to force the front site over a little [it is pinned with a chisel normally]

I think what really made the 7.62 Russian louder than the .308 M1A is;

A) Indoor [ I don't ever recall the sound that loud on an out door range]
B) Maybe a little expanding gas was absorbed by the gas system .....

but the guy with the M4 [had a 3rd position for auto fire] was loud as crap as well ........

:shrug: I always thought the .556 was a mouse round