Number of days since last presidential fall = 0

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_3715.jpeg

Toxick

Splat
I would laugh... but it's not funny to watch this old man fall down. He's gonna get ****ing hurt, and I don't want to see that.

He may have been a POS when his mentis was compos, but now he's just an old guy in a situation he can't possibly fathom let alone handle, and now he's falling down and busting his ass. I wouldn't go to a nursing home and laugh at old men dropping to the linoleum, even if they sucked their whole life. It's pathetic and sad. And I don't mean that condescendingly - I mean it sympathetically.

I would say invoke the 25th - but Harris?

JFC.

I'm pretty sure we're better off as it is.

Now how sad is THAT.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He's gonna get ****ing hurt, and I don't want to see that.

Ooh, I do. I remember well the Dembots snarking and huffing when Trump walked carefully up that ramp and when he used two hands to drink water, and how they called him old and infirm and whatever. Now their guy can't walk two steps without taking a header, so ha ha ha.

I don't feel sympathy or pity for Joe Biden. You reap what you sow.

Hijinx

He may have tripped on some wires or something, who knows.? But when you are too decrepit to pick your feet up and you shuffle along sooner or later you are going down.
The insane thing is that Democrats are either happy with this old curmudgeon tripping and falling and his mind at half staff or they are just too stupid to see the man is not up to being President.
The height of insanity is that they would vote for him again if Trump ran against him.

Can kamala taking orders from Obama instead of Biden taking those orders be any worse then this.
She cackles, but at least she can walk.

WingsOfGold

I would laugh... but it's not funny to watch this old man fall down. He's gonna get ****ing hurt, and I don't want to see that.

He may have been a POS when his mentis was compos, but now he's just an old guy in a situation he can't possibly fathom let alone handle, and now he's falling down and busting his ass. I wouldn't go to a nursing home and laugh at old men dropping to the linoleum, even if they sucked their whole life. It's pathetic and sad. And I don't mean that condescendingly - I mean it sympathetically.

I would say invoke the 25th - but Harris?

JFC.

I'm pretty sure we're better off as it is.

Now how sad is THAT.
Phuck the pos, I hope it hurts like hell. Plug him in until the next election, best case he and Cameltoe both go up from toxic boardwalk ice cream and McCarthy takes over. ................................ for the good of the country.

Toxick

Splat
Ooh, I do. I remember well the Dembots snarking and huffing when Trump walked carefully up that ramp and when he used two hands to drink water, and how they called him old and infirm and whatever. Now their guy can't walk two steps without taking a header, so ha ha ha.

Well, I like to think I'm better than that. I try to circumvent my schadenfreude when I can.

It's really not easy sometimes.

I don't feel sympathy or pity for Joe Biden. You reap what you sow.

Maybe. All I see is an old man in way over his head and doesn't even realize it.

Even if he got everything he deserved for all the **** he's done over the years, he would barely even realize it. The Joe Biden who deserves a heaping helping of Karma and retribution is gone. Piling onto this fool now is pointless. Except for the dopamine rush of the aforementioned schadenfreude.

SamSpade

I just can't understand why, when they see this, they can't see a weak old man struggling to keep up. All I see on the left is trying to justify his frailty by "all the good he's done". Besides the fact that - I see FAR MORE DAMAGE - and can't for the life of me see the good - is this really the best you have? If I call the plumber or electrician to fix something, I really don't want to hear about the good he's done - I don't want someone who can't find their own ass with both hands.

I'm not exactly old but I seriously can't recall the last time I fell down.

Reactions: BOP

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Normally I would concur with your sentiments here, but we are not talking about a human being.

We are speaking of an otherworldly, evil to the core, irredeemably filthy tool of Satan, an enemy of the United States, it's citizens and everything good in the world. It is no longer human and it needs to be killed, encased in concrete and dropped in the deepest region of the sea.

This 'thing' has the blood of an untold amount of people on it's hands, and in know way deserves a chance to slither away again like the serpent it is.

Sorry I can't think of stronger language to convey my disgust for this vile thing but perhaps I have come close.

Best Regards,
Gary

Hijinx

Well, I like to think I'm better than that. I try to circumvent my schadenfreude when I can.

It's really not easy sometimes.

Maybe. All I see is an old man in way over his head and doesn't even realize it.

Even if he got everything he deserved for all the **** he's done over the years, he would barely even realize it. The Joe Biden who deserves a heaping helping of Karma and retribution is gone. Piling onto this fool now is pointless. Except for the dopamine rush of the aforementioned schadenfreude.
There are whole bunch of people helping to hide Biden ,including the media that does deserve the Karma Joe should have coming.
One of them is his wife dr. Jill, and another is Hussein Obama.

SamSpade

You know how DeeJay is always saying "stupid should hurt" when it comes to voters like those in Chicago, finally getting rid of Lightfoot, only to replace her with someone WORSE. That as long as you keep voting in these idiots, this is what you are going to get,

The problem with that - for me - is I live in a state where my representative is a Dem - and both Senators are Dems - and the guy in the White House is nominally a Dem.

It's shown in many polls that Dems are very very disappointed in Joe - they think he's too old - his mind isn't all there -

BUT THEY WILL STILL VOTE FOR HIM OVER TRUMP AND PROBABLY *ANY* REPUBLICAN!

This is a case of stupid hurting - but it's also hurting ME. These folks will ALWAYS vote for him, and when everyone gets hurt, they will blame the guy that LOST.

Reactions: BOP

Toxick

Splat
Normally I would concur with your sentiments here, but we are not talking about a human being.

We are speaking of an otherworldly, evil to the core, irredeemably filthy tool of Satan, an enemy of the United States, it's citizens and everything good in the world. It is no longer human and it needs to be killed, encased in concrete and dropped in the deepest region of the sea.

This 'thing' has the blood of an untold amount of people on it's hands, and in know way deserves a chance to slither away again like the serpent it is.

Yeah - and the other side says the same thing about Trump. They're equally full of ****.

I'm thinking that each side is MAYBE POSSIBLY exaggerating the magnitude of concentrated evil just a TINY fraction of bit.
No way Biden possesses such Cthulu energy as you describe.

Don't get me wrong: I'm not saying Biden (or Trump for that matter) is a jolly good chap who's just trying to doing good for all USAians and for the world at large. But I'm saying neither side is as evil as their opponents would have you believe. We're coming up on the advanced stages of echo-chamberism and it's part of The Problem.

I'm also saying that even if Biden was as evil as you say he was, he's a mere shell/shadow/ghost of that person. More suitable for pity than rage at this point.

Anyway I've said my piece.