Number of Hamilton stars haven't voted in YEARS

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
REVEALED: Number of Hamilton stars haven't voted in YEARS despite clash with vice president-elect Mike Pence over his political persuasions

• Some of Broadway smash Hamilton's stars haven't cast votes in years
  • Voting records are not out for the 2016 presidential election
  • However, many of the leads have skipped out on voting in past elections
  • At least four cast members have missed elections in the last ten years
  • Despite this, the cast read a statement to vice president-elect Mike Pence
  • The statement, written by Lin-Manuel Miranda, said they were worried about Pence's new administration with president-elect Donald Trump

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Mike-Pence-booed-audience.html#ixzz4Ql0XeLml
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Midnightrider

REVEALED: Number of Hamilton stars haven't voted in YEARS despite clash with vice president-elect Mike Pence over his political persuasions

• Some of Broadway smash Hamilton's stars haven't cast votes in years
  • Voting records are not out for the 2016 presidential election
  • However, many of the leads have skipped out on voting in past elections
  • At least four cast members have missed elections in the last ten years
  • Despite this, the cast read a statement to vice president-elect Mike Pence
  • The statement, written by Lin-Manuel Miranda, said they were worried about Pence's new administration with president-elect Donald Trump

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Mike-Pence-booed-audience.html#ixzz4Ql0XeLml
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Revealed, tard with the handle GURPS DIDNT VOTE, but starts threads criticizing others who didn't vote. What an idiot.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
YOU are the one who stated repeatedly that you would not vote.

So it is your own freaking commentary, dumbass, that Midnight is calling you on.

you have no Idea what I did on election day ..... maybe someone convinced me there was more than a national election going on - quim

YOU are the one who stated repeatedly that you would not vote.

I could also be the president of Ford Motor Company ..... dick

Last edited:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
you have no Idea what I did on election day ..... maybe someone convinced me there was more than a national election going on - quim

The same could be said for the Hamilton cast. How does The Daily Mail know when or how they voted? Is our presence or lack thereof at the voting booth public information? :confused:

Last edited:

Midnightrider

Bwhahahaha

You really are an idiot.

Funny how this claim of 'maybe voting' is a recent development.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The same could be said for the Hamilton cast. How does The Daily Mail know when or how they voted? Is our presence or lack thereof at the voting booth public information? :confused:

they probably are not registered to vote