NY football giants are pissed

Grumpy

Funny stuff, apparently the Eagles hate the Giants more than they hate the Skins. I would be pissed if I was an Eagles fan. A blowout, fine put the other guy in, but a tight game?? No way. Or maybe the Eagles were just planning for the future, seeing what they have as a backup qb before they trade Wentz (if possible with that contract. Losing moved them up 3 spots in the draft. But, it was a bs call to put the 3rd stringer in at that point, if I was the owner, I would fire the coach.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Rumor has it that Pederson does indeed want to be released. They are in a bad way with the age of the team and the cap issues they have. Hell, Philly's new #2 QB just signed a $100 MM contract and how many complete seasons has he played?

If the New York Football Giants wanted to go to the playoffs so bad, they should have won more. 🤷 If Washington had beaten Carolina last week we would have been spared a Sunday night game with Michaels and the mouth that slurped the entire NYG football team.

Grumpy

If the New York Football Giants wanted to go to the playoffs so bad, they should have won more. 🤷 If Washington had beaten Carolina last week we would have been spared a Sunday night game with Michaels and the mouth that slurped the entire NYG football team.
:lmao: truedat!