NY Lawmakers: Limit Ammo Purchases to 20 Rounds Every 90 Days

glhs837

Power with Control
were either of you cognizant of the attempted passing before I posted the Article :shrug:

No, but timeliness matters. I care far less about what they were doing 3 years ago than what they are doing now.

black dog

Free America
I refuse to believe that anyplace is beyond redemption. Just 2 conservative SC justices and a couple of lawsuits could change how the 2nd is interpreted in Maryland.

Let me know when you are allowed to buy the 81 banned firearms in Md.
Let me know when you are allowed to cash & carry a handgun in Md.
Let me know when you can legally sell a banned firearm that you legally own to another Md resident.
Let me know when you can legally buy full capacity magazines over 20 rounds in Md.
Let me know when Md carry permits are shall issue, and have no restrictions on how and what you carry a firearm.
How that permit thing working out in DC the last few years ?
I can go on and on and on....
The reality is smacking you in the face,,,, Maryland is forever lost my friend. Forever.. and it will be a lot more that a few lawsuits.
You just keep dreaming of owning things that Md will never allow you to own. It's the same in NJ, NY, California.......

It's funny and stupid at the same time that laws in Md will let you buy a Full Auto Ingram M10 but you can't buy a open bolt semi-auto RPB M10...
You can buy a M16 in any configuration but to buy a AR it has to be a heavy barrel.

Those are just some of the reasons I left Md for good.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Details, schmetails, my boy. We're saving kids here.....

if it had passed gun owners would need to find places (and those places should start) that sell large caliber rounds as singles..

And go buy one or two at a time until the system crashes...

OR single .22 rounds for $.25 apiece.