NY Post admits media is biased & it's gonna getting worse

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Sad when people we rely on for the truth have an agenda and aren't afraid to push it.

The most dishonest, biased news coverage of our lifetimes — and it’s about to get worse

What really seems to have raised the press’ hackles was Trump’s dissent from their reverent attitudes toward Black Lives Matter and apparent indifference to those tearing down statues of Lincoln, Douglass, Grant, abolitionists and women’s-rights advocates.

“Angry mobs are trying to tear down statues of our Founders, deface our most sacred memorials and unleash a wave of violent crime in our cities,” Trump said, accurately.

That’s not the message most in the media want voters receiving in the months running up to November. TV viewers have been assured Black Lives Matter protests are “mostly peaceful,” even while fires are blazing fiercely within camera view.

Newspaper readers have been assured that those seizing streets and ousting police are promoting, in the Seattle mayor’s words, a “summer of love,” even as their camp becomes the scene of multiple homicides.

National Review editor Rich Lowry writes, “I suspect that the very journalists who scoff at Trump’s description of the culture war all know that if they or their colleagues say something disparaging or even skeptical about Black Lives Matter, their jobs would instantly be at risk.”

Hence the dishonest and biased press coverage of Trump’s Mount Rushmore speech.

can you lean a bit more to the left?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The problem is that the Left has spent two decades denigrating Fox and other nonprog news outlets as pure propaganda. As a result they can tell their bots anything they want and the bots will believe it because they don't dare consume news from any other outlet. This is why they say stupid things like Trump told people to drink bleach, and Trump gave a bleak angry speech at Mount Rushmore, and the protests are peaceful, and cops are gunning down black people willy nilly - this is the garbage they are fed and they simply gobble and puke it back up. They literally have no idea what's going on in this country. They do not question their masters, ever, even when what they're saying is blatantly absurd.

Even friends that I thought were above that sort of mindlessness are doing it, and now I view them differently than I did 4 years ago. Not liking Trump is one thing, but to willingly turn yourself into a slavering imbecile is far beyond that.

BOP

The problem is that the Left has spent two decades denigrating Fox and other nonprog news outlets as pure propaganda. As a result they can tell their bots anything they want and the bots will believe it because they don't dare consume news from any other outlet. This is why they say stupid things like Trump told people to drink bleach, and Trump gave a bleak angry speech at Mount Rushmore, and the protests are peaceful, and cops are gunning down black people willy nilly - this is the garbage they are fed and they simply gobble and puke it back up. They literally have no idea what's going on in this country. They do not question their masters, ever, even when what they're saying is blatantly absurd.

Even friends that I thought were above that sort of mindlessness are doing it, and now I view them differently than I did 4 years ago. Not liking Trump is one thing, but to willingly turn yourself into a slavering imbecile is far beyond that.
Ed Zachery.

And ditto. I see mainly my young cousins - older Millinials/young Gen X'ers, but also older cousins, even aunts and uncles - that are so indoctrinated that there's no sense even talking to them. At least one older than me cousin is educated enough, and well read enough to know better, but he just keeps on spouting the #orangemanbad thing as though he doesn't have a brain cell left in his head. His younger brother says "I dunno, man; it's like he's lost his damn mind."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ed Zachery.

And ditto. I see mainly my young cousins - older Millinials/young Gen X'ers, but also older cousins, even aunts and uncles - that are so indoctrinated that there's no sense even talking to them. At least one older than me cousin is educated enough, and well read enough to know better, but he just keeps on spouting the #orangemanbad thing as though he doesn't have a brain cell left in his head. His younger brother says "I dunno, man; it's like he's lost his damn mind."

They're a cult. You can't reason with them, you can't show them proof that what they're saying is incorrect. When you present evidence that what they're spewing is false, they go silent for a few minutes and then start spewing all over again. How many times have you seen the progs on here do it? Like, a zillion.

Then they have the nerve to call Trump supporters a cult, while they're the ones running around making chit up and losing their hivemind. :crazy:

herb749

You mean like the people that voted for AOC to win her primary, recently?

Those are not long term thinkers. Their the, I just heard this crowd, and follow along with it. Don't remember this woman cost her district 20,000 jobs.