NYT...clueless again.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Rubio's "luxury speedboat". LMFAO..its not even as big as the Rampone deep-V I owned..and mine had a tower with controls up top too.

NYT is so disconnected from reality they don't even know what a fishing boat is. :doh: It is hard to find one with twin OBs that costs much less than 100 grand these days.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/357237.php

Hijinx

Rubio's "luxury speedboat". LMFAO..its not even as big as the Rampone deep-V I owned..and mine had a tower with controls up top too.

NYT is so disconnected from reality they don't even know what a fishing boat is. :doh: It is hard to find one with twin OBs that costs much less than 100 grand these days.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/357237.php

They keep digging and coming up dry.
If he got that boat for $80,000 he didn't make a bad deal, many of my friends have boats that make that one look like a toy.

Why don't they look into Chelsea's ten million dollar apartment which is paid for by working at a huge salary for the Clinton Foundation.
Look into Hillarys two homes.
Hillary gets free rides in the secret Service SUV belonging to US citizens with a chauffer.

Alleged Journalists who work for the NY Times should be ashamed to admit it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
They keep digging and coming up dry.

Actually..no. The hordes of low-information voters that the NYT is trying to influence have no clue what your average run-of-the-mill fishing boat like Rubio's actually costs....and a majority of them will think the cost of an average fishing boat sounds like a lot of money. See how that works?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Actually..no. The hordes of low-information voters that the NYT is trying to influence have no clue what your average run-of-the-mill fishing boat like Rubio's actually costs....and a majority of them will think the cost of an average fishing boat sounds like a lot of money. See how that works?

This purchase of a fishing boat like this would probably be newsworthy if Rubio hailed from New Mexico or something.

Hijinx

Do not give the Times credit for being "Clueless" They know what they are doing, and it seems to me that they are more frightened of Rubio than they are of the rest of this years class of candidates.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Do not give the Times credit for being "Clueless" They know what they are doing, and it seems to me that they are more frightened of Rubio than they are of the rest of this years class of candidates.

I disagree. They are just people and of average education at that. They are not the kind of people that know much about the world outside their lib-prog bubble. They are arrogant enough to assume that the description they were given of Rubio's boat must be correct..because it fits so neatly with both their preconceived notions and the narrative they were promoting.

Don't give them so much credit for being clever...they are not.

wm1953

There are a lot of people out there that fear clowns.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That is the point. The NY Times is not a legitimate news source. It is a propaganda source for the DNC.

no, wrong skippy

..... they took $ 100,000 from the Klinton Foundation to endorse Hilldabeast

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
no, wrong skippy

..... they took $ 100,000 from the Klinton Foundation to endorse Hilldabeast

That is one assessment. Probably supported by the facts but not the only explanation. I'm sure Klinton's people will have one any day now.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Rubio's "luxury speedboat".

You're being totally unfair. They DID call it a boat, you know. They could have said "...and Rubio owns AND operates a mobile deep water CO2 injection platform capable of dumping fossil fuel waste directly into the ocean at the rate of well over the equivalent of a full barrel of oil or 40 gallons of other toxic waste per hour, enough to warm 30 homeless shelters and 3 mid sized orphanages..."