Oath Keeper Terrorist Crowd funds after being arrested (hint: it's not Antifa)

Bayscrapper

This is one of the Oath Keepers that stormed the Capitol in a coordinated “stack” formation. They also had a “quick reaction force” equipped with guns waiting just outside of DC. According to the indictment, in December he sent a “secure comms test” email with a picture of a message in cursive handwriting to avoid “digital reads” when discussing “important info … like locations, identities, Ops planning”

Walden sent a message to co-defendant Joshua James expressing his interest in joining the quick reaction force team. His message to James reads, “I am interested in the QRF team in D.C. I am a former Firefighter, EMT-B and have a K-9 trained for security patrol (82 ib. German Shepherd named “Warrior”) I have a Jump Bag with Trauma supplies and have ALL the necessary 2A gear that the situation may require. PLEASE ADVISE. As soon as I hear from you I can hit the road and join up! Jonathan Walden,” followed by a phone number.

gemma_rae

This is one of the Oath Keepers that stormed the Capitol in a coordinated “stack” formation. They also had a “quick reaction force” equipped with guns waiting just outside of DC. According to the indictment, in December he sent a “secure comms test” email with a picture of a message in cursive handwriting to avoid “digital reads” when discussing “important info … like locations, identities, Ops planning”

Walden sent a message to co-defendant Joshua James expressing his interest in joining the quick reaction force team. His message to James reads, “I am interested in the QRF team in D.C. I am a former Firefighter, EMT-B and have a K-9 trained for security patrol (82 ib. German Shepherd named “Warrior”) I have a Jump Bag with Trauma supplies and have ALL the necessary 2A gear that the situation may require. PLEASE ADVISE. As soon as I hear from you I can hit the road and join up! Jonathan Walden,” followed by a phone number.

View attachment 158510

I heared ya found that on Grindr MmmHmm.

black dog

Free America

View attachment 158510

Lots of big military words in that, you should post a link to The Go Fund Me Page.

Go and get grams visa and give the good Patriot 500.00

Bayscrapper

We don't. No one here support Democrats.

Well you certainly show more support to the hundreds who ransacked the capitol and beat police officers than you do to the officers.

There is no difference between those oath keepers and Q anon lunatics than there are muslim infidels and the 9/11 hijackers.

How sad for our country you stand by and defend those that attack it.

Bayscrapper

Here is a list of 599 domestic terrorists arrested so far from January 6th

Not a lot of democrats or antifa on that list for some reason

• Glenn Allen Brooks was arrested over his alleged involvement with the Capitol riot on January 6.
  • Brooks texted selfies of himself inside the Capitol to a chat group full of church prayer members.
  • One of the group members then tipped off the FBI.

rmorse

What’s with the grindr jokes? I’m out of the loop here unless you’re just calling him gay. Did I miss something?