Obama and the economy

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I've just heard a snippet or two and read the yahoo news blurb but it sounds to me like he his trying to steer the economy away from free market capitalism with MORE government oversight and pumping more money to help the beleaguered :sarcasm: homeowners who jumped into bad home loans.

Where is all this $$$ going to come from? I'm pretty sure that the average middle class taxpayer really can't afford to be bankrolling stupid people who can't read the credit terms on their loan documents. Every time BHO and Klinton open their mouths it's always spend more, greater gov't oversight and higher taxes (whether corporate or personal).

Last edited:

Mateo

I've just heard a snippet or two and read the yahoo news blurb but it sounds to me like he his trying to steer the economy away from free market capitalism with MORE government oversight and pumping more money to help the beleaguered :sarcasm: homeowners who jumped into bad home loans.

Where is all this $$$ going to come from? I'm pretty sure that the average middle class taxpayer really can't afford to be bankrolling stupid people who can't read the credit terms on their loan documents. Every time BHO and Klinton open their mouths it's always spend more, greater gov't oversight and higher taxes (whether corporate or personal).
's

Its going to come out of the pocket of all of us who have played by the rules and paid our dues. Who else are they going to take it from ?
We can't get decent medical care when we need it because illegal migrants are eating up the services , we have to produce valid identification and proof that we have medical insurance when they don't have to. I wonder how many of those collecting social security are really eligible to do so and are draining the already depleted coffers that many from their first jobs have been extorted from? Even yet, how many of the home mortgages were made to these people, knowing that they wouldn't be repaid?
And now the Dems are going to give away what is left of the store.
I think there are many more reasons for dems that care to defect.

Vince

It's amazing that there are folks out there that will vote the Dems into office. They've seen what happens to their tax money when MOM got into office in MD. What do they think is going to happen to their tax dollars if a Dem gets in the White House. :banghead: Guess I can forget about retiring at 62. I have to pay for some illegal's college education.

B

Bruzilla

We can't get decent medical care when we need it because illegal migrants are eating up the services.

I've lived in a lot of places, and there are a lot of illegals around where I live, but I've never had any problem getting not only decent but superb medical care whenever I've needed it. Where are you living where all the beaners are clogging up the doctors' time?

B

Bruzilla

I just read that he's looking at taking the capital gains cap from 15% to 25%, and he has the same tried and true false logic that raising the tax will result in more taxes coming in... like no one has ever heard of tax shelters. He made a great point about how we're basically living off a China credit card and we need to get more cash into the treasury (Yeah!), but then he goes off on a typical Dem rant about wanting to use that money to invest in green technology, healthcare, etc., without seeming to notice that bringing in more money from taxpayers doesn't do much good if you also increase spending.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mateo

I've lived in a lot of places, and there are a lot of illegals around where I live, but I've never had any problem getting not only decent but superb medical care whenever I've needed it. Where are you living where all the beaners are clogging up the doctors' time?
Obliviously not in FLA.

Mateo

It's amazing that there are folks out there that will vote the Dems into office. They've seen what happens to their tax money when MOM got into office in MD. What do they think is going to happen to their tax dollars if a Dem gets in the White House. :banghead: Guess I can forget about retiring at 62. I have to pay for some illegal's college education.

Hi Vince.
I know ....seems everytime I get near the "magical age" good old Sam bumps it up again. I guess the Feds figure that we old timers will die out before we can collect on the SS they have been extorting from our pay checks all these years, hence making their giveouts even bigger, especially this "global tax" that Obamama wants to dole out, whether I disagree or not.
Like your quote from Hackworth. I read his book and am a fan of his.
Good Post !

B

Bruzilla

Bad for me... most of those places sucked! So again I ask... where were you living where you couldn't get decent medical care because illegals were taking up all the services???

illfindu2

In memory of Tippy

Hmmm . . .

My taxes paying a war that shouldn't have been started in the first place while Osama is still partying it up

or

My taxes paying for the mistakes of stupid people

NOT MUCH OF A CHOICE IF YOU ASK ME

ImnoMensa

I just read that he's looking at taking the capital gains cap from 15% to 25%, and he has the same tried and true false logic that raising the tax will result in more taxes coming in... like no one has ever heard of tax shelters. He made a great point about how we're basically living off a China credit card and we need to get more cash into the treasury (Yeah!), but then he goes off on a typical Dem rant about wanting to use that money to invest in green technology, healthcare, etc., without seeming to notice that bringing in more money from taxpayers doesn't do much good if you also increase spending.

Yep all that and you are still going to vote for him.

B

Bruzilla

Tucson is like that.

I had to visit the ER over there one time, and it looked like I was in the back of a van in Nogales.

Of that I have no doubt at all! But we're not talking about having to sit with a bunch of beaners while you wait to see the doc. The statement was that he was denied access to healthcare.

Charles

Of that I have no doubt at all! But we're not talking about having to sit with a bunch of beaners while you wait to see the doc. The statement was that he was denied access to healthcare.
Lighten up......your tampax is in crooked.