• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't think it IS off topic. I think there could be some event (manufactured?) that allows him to sign executive orders naming anyone who is Teaparty/conservative as a domestic terrorist and subject to round ups. If he gets rid of half of his opposition in one fell swoop, the dems will have the elections in the bag. I know this is way out there on the fringe of possiblities, but with the demonizing of us that is going on I have that nagging feeling that something like that is in the pot.

OK, look, this, like Bush the Evil Wizard, if he, they, Bush and Obama, have THAT much power, you may as well just pack it in because there is nothing you can do about it anyway.

The Tea Party folks are the future of this nation. You just keep doing your thing, know why you are doing it, and keep making the GOP and Dems respond to your calls for good governance. THAT is the power neither major party can over come. Unless we let them.

:buddies:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
NO !!!

Their Sycophants have already started attacking the Tea Party ....

or did you forget 2 weeks ago the NAACP announcements ..........

So??? The admin got their ass handed to them. Look how fast the story is GONE.

People are looking at this and saying "Obama, once again, misses the point."

If my opponent wants to cut off his own arm to cost me a finger, have at it.
Obama and his people are in a panic trying to not lose the House. So, they got the NAACP to try this little stunt. FAIL.

They lose the House then everything we scratch our heads over "Can they do that???" comes before a commitee headed by some GOP'er who has been villified for four years.

:buddies:

thurley42

HY;FR
Good Lord; pick one. A strike against Iran is most likely. Forces already on the ground to follow up an air strike. Venezuela would make a nice chump. Back to Somalia. Invade Arizona.

Doesn't have to be much of a war.

what do you mean back...we have a large footprint in Africa already