Obama & Clinton Meet!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I was on Lucianne.com's site and this was the only "must read" posted.

:lmao:

Then FNC broke in with a news alert that the meeting was taking place.

I hope his SS are staying really close.

Bann

PREMO Member
And they supposedly are meeting at Diane Feinstein's. Who is a big Clinton Supporter. Who is also Senator of California.

Major Garrett on FNC speculated that the top Clinton supporter in the Senate, representing a big state like California, with a lot of female supporters - bringing the two together as a show of unity, blah blah blah.

Could be.

Could also be that Hillary brought DiFi in to help tell Obama to go along with some kind of program Hil wants or else maybe Caleefornya & all those female supporters might not be in the Dems corner in November. But who knows? :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Obama is a naive kid. He won the primary, so he should act like it and stop kissing Loser Hillary's ass. Some leader.

She's on tape saying that McCain would make a better president than Obama. If he chooses her as his running mate, or makes a deal in any way, his people need to blast that all over the place.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Obama is a naive kid. He won the primary, so he should act like it and stop kissing Loser Hillary's ass. Some leader.

She's on tape saying that McCain would make a better president than Obama. If he chooses her as his running mate, or makes a deal in any way, his people need to blast that all over the place.
He not that naive. He realizes that while he won, it was razer thin and he needs to get things settled with Hillary now instead of letting all the speculation and media control things. He was smart to meet with her last night and get it over with.

Got a link to the tape you mentioned?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You're out of luck - the video is from YouTube, which I know a lot of people can't access at work. So you'll just have to watch when you get home.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:rolleyes:

She said Sen. McCain has more experience than Obama.....well DUH!!!! :doh: The man's older than Hawaii, of course he has more experience. :smack:

Experience doesn't mean they're the best candidate though. Ted Kennedy has more experience than Mitt Romney. Who would you rather vote for?

Andy, she's talking about leadership experience, not general life experience. I shouldn't have to explain that to you.

And Romney was a Governor, while Ted Kennedy has been a Senator. So Romney has significantly more executive and leadership experience than Kennedy.

Duh.

This_person

:rolleyes:

She said Sen. McCain has more experience than Obama.....well DUH!!!! :doh: The man's older than Hawaii, of course he has more experience. :smack:

Experience doesn't mean they're the best candidate though. Ted Kennedy has more experience than Mitt Romney. Who would you rather vote for?
Older than Hawaii? You mean before Hawaii was a state, right? So have a great number of people I know, what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

AndyMarquisLIVE

Andy, she's talking about leadership experience, not general life experience.

Again, we already knew this. The part Sen. Clinton "forgot" to mention is that he also has more general life experience as her. :duh:

It's no secret John McCain has more experience than Barack Obama. :duh: So, she's not actually saying McCain would be the better President. She might've implied it. You might have seen it that way. But, it's not what she said. :duh:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Again, we already knew this. The part Sen. Clinton "forgot" to mention is that he also has more general life experience as her. :duh:

It's no secret John McCain has more experience than Barack Obama. :duh: So, she's not actually saying McCain would be the better President. She might've implied it. You might have seen it that way. But, it's not what she said. :duh:

Keep digging, kiddo. You'll find a clue in there somewhere.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Keep digging, kiddo. You'll find a clue in there somewhere.

You said:

Now, show me where Hillary Clinton said John McCain would be a better president than Barack Obama.

Or is this another one of those "John Edwards didn't win his Senate re-election bid" or one of those "John Edwards had low approval ratings" type of things?

Bann

PREMO Member

There's that word again. Obtuse.

The reason WHY she said it, Andy, was to make the point that SHE (or even McCain) brought a lifetime of experience to the WHITE HOUSE. All Obama would bring (to the WHITE HOUSE) was a speech he gave in 2002.

They weren't bringing their lifetimes of experience to the White House to have tea, my friend.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You said:

Now, show me where Hillary Clinton said John McCain would be a better president than Barack Obama.

Or is this another one of those "John Edwards didn't win his Senate re-election bid" or one of those "John Edwards had low approval ratings" type of things?

"Just words, Senator?"

I'm tellin' ya, they should hire me.

But I don't want to stump for McCain. I dig Bob Barr except for his isolationist stance, and I love me some Alan Keyes. But I'll probably vote for Barr over Keyes just because the Libertarian party has more legs and it will make a better protest vote.