Obama needs to watch this

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Wasn't he great! You could see his true feelings coming out in every word as he unashamedly professed his loyallty to this country. And Hussein (I spit in your face) Obama won't use one muscle to raise his hand over his cold heart.:loser: What the %$#@ is wrong with America that a man like Obama has gotten this far in this race???:jameo: God help us!

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Wasn't he great! You could see his true feelings coming out in every word as he unashamedly professed his loyallty to this country. And Hussein (I spit in your face) Obama won't use one muscle to raise his hand over his cold heart.:loser: What the %$#@ is wrong with America that a man like Obama has gotten this far in this race???:jameo: God help us!

You summed it up in that one word...race.

D

Dixie

Here you go - and you're welcome!

Attachments

• ObamaFlag.jpg
    ObamaFlag.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 36
  • ObamaFlag1.jpg
    ObamaFlag1.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 33

ImnoMensa

Just a little question Dixie, May I ask when those pics were taken?? Were they after the controversy or before. I am sure Obama has gotten enough heat where he wont make the mistake again.

D

Dixie

Just a little question Dixie, May I ask when those pics were taken?? Were they after the controversy or before. I am sure Obama has gotten enough heat where he wont make the mistake again.

Nope but what difference does it make? The whole thing controversy was based on one picture and proven to be bullsht as are many of the rumors circulating. Do you really believe that he would have gotten as far as he did in Illinois and the Senate if he continually did not "use one muscle to place his hand over his cold heart". Good grief!

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Nope but what difference does it make? The whole thing controversy was based on one picture and proven to be bullsht as are many of the rumors circulating. Do you really believe that he would have gotten as far as he did in Illinois and the Senate if he continually did not "use one muscle to place his hand over his cold heart". Good grief!
Another clone. How do you know what he was saluting? You must be a media magnet to think it was "based on one picture and proven to be bs". That last statement you made says it all. Poor blind liberal person.

D

Dixie

Another clone. How do you know what he was saluting? You must be a media magnet to think it was "based on one picture and proven to be bs". That last statement you made says it all. Poor blind liberal person.

REALLY???? I didn't see the flag in the controversial picture either, didn't hear the national anthem, but I assumed that the other two people in the picture WERE saluting the flag, just as you assumed that they weren't in the pictures I provided. But having said that.....my goodness how stupid of me!!! I've only see the ONE controversial non-saluting, not one muscle to place over his cold heart picture. You have more? I've drunk the koolaid of wise ItalianScallion. Would you mind enlightening me, perhaps post the other pictures so I can change my vote and base it on rumors and speculation and just ignore the issues that are important to me? Thank you so much so very grateful that intelligent, insightful, brilliant, informed people such as yourself, exist to steer this stupid female in the right direction. Why I can give up thinking, reading, watching the news now. I'll just come to you and ask you for your scintillating opinion, tap into your wealth of knowledge. Think of all the time I'll save! This is earth shattering! My God Italian, you've changed my life!!!!

D

Dixie

Don't Drive. Just Shut Up and Sweat In Your Dark House

Dixie, you agree with this energy policy?

Obama and The Don't Drill Democrats To America: Don't Drive. Just Shut Up and Sweat In Your Dark House. By Hugh Hewitt

Don't know, I need to ask my new mentor, ItalianScallion, what I think.

Seriously I don't have time to read it right now - I'm headed to Kings Dominion shortly and I have to go motivate my son. Let me read it, I'll get back with you and maybe a serious adult discussion, without sarcasm and name calling can actually happen. Maybe I can actually respect someone's differing opinion and they can actually respect mine. Hope springs eternal.
Have a good day, it's beautiful outside - I love colder weather!

ImnoMensa

I guess I must be stupid. but I really do believe Obama is a sorry excuse for an American.

I dont believe him to be patriotic in the smallest sense. I believe his Muslim roots are showing, I believe him to be racist, I believe he is married to a racist, I believe he is just another crooked Chicago politician.

I know and he has proven that he is the most liberal Senator in the Senate.
I know he is inexperienced and endowed with dangerous ideas about not supporting new military weapons and wanting to disarm America. This comes from his own mouth.
I know also he is a tax and spender that will make the Republicans spending spree look tight fisted.

Between what I know and what I suspect ,I dont want him any closer to the White House than his current seat in the Senate.

Now you can call me stupid for what I think, maybe I am, but I am in hopes that ,millions who think some of the things I think will show Obama the door come November.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
REALLY???? I didn't see the flag in the controversial picture either, didn't hear the national anthem, but I assumed that the other two people in the picture WERE saluting the flag, just as you assumed that they weren't in the pictures I provided. But having said that.....my goodness how stupid of me!!! I've only see the ONE controversial non-saluting, not one muscle to place over his cold heart picture. You have more? I've drunk the koolaid of wise ItalianScallion. Would you mind enlightening me, perhaps post the other pictures so I can change my vote and base it on rumors and speculation and just ignore the issues that are important to me? Thank you so much so very grateful that intelligent, insightful, brilliant, informed people such as yourself, exist to steer this stupid female in the right direction. Why I can give up thinking, reading, watching the news now. I'll just come to you and ask you for your scintillating opinion, tap into your wealth of knowledge. Think of all the time I'll save! This is earth shattering! My God Italian, you've changed my life!!!!
YOU DIDN'T SEE THE FLAG IN THE PICTURE WHERE EVEN HILLARY HAD HER HAND ON HER COLD HEART?
You didn't hear why Obama HIMSELF said he wouldn't salute it or wear the flag pin?
"Based on rumors?"
She's right! All of us are sooo dumb! Dixie is right and the rest of the world is wrong! How could I not see that.
Mike Savage is right: "Liberalism IS a mental disorder".
For you my dear Dixie::diva::diva::diva:

D

Dixie

YOU DIDN'T SEE THE FLAG IN THE PICTURE WHERE EVEN HILLARY HAD HER HAND ON HER COLD HEART?
You didn't hear why Obama HIMSELF said he wouldn't salute it or wear the flag pin?
"Based on rumors?"

She's right! All of us are sooo dumb! Dixie is right and the rest of the world is wrong! How could I not see that.
Mike Savage is right: "Liberalism IS a mental disorder".
For you my dear Dixie::diva::diva::diva:

Awww thank you darlin'!

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Let me read it, I'll get back with you and maybe a serious adult discussion, without sarcasm and name calling can actually happen. Maybe I can actually respect someone's differing opinion and they can actually respect mine. Hope springs eternal.
Have a good day, it's beautiful outside - I love colder weather!
You won't last here long if what I say bothers you "DARLING":evil:
Awww thank you darlin'!
Dr Phil at your service!!!:yahoo: