Obama press conference on ACA

Bay_Kat

Tropical
He can't.

... but he can now claim that it's the fault of the evil insurance companies.

No.

He said he was sorry if you believed what he said and it caused you any inconvenience.
The problem was that you believed him, not that he lied

I never believed him. I haven't trusted him from day one when he started running for president. And it had nothing to do with the color of his skin, I just hated what he had to say.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Is he delirious? With a wave of his hand, he can just roll back all of those plans that he'd had no problem with a week or so ago?

This is all smoke screen - he can't do it. This is to make him look better without doing anything. That ship has sailed.

hannity said yesterday, Oba-Me is trying to derail the bill coming up for a vote today, this is basically a democrat reelection poly to kick the can down the road past the 2014 elections

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This is all smoke and mirrors; and I love how he can pick and choose what laws he upholds and enforces, just like a dictator of a banana republic.

that has worked so far - DOMA, Immigration Laws, Fast N Furious ...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Other Problem With Fred Upton’s Legislation

Congratulations Republicans, you are now, if Upton does pass, co-owners of the rate shock Americans are suffering and your plan, as so many of you privately acknowledge, really does absolutely nothing.

So desperate are Republican leaders to avoid admitting they should have listened to Ted Cruz, they’ll become co-owners of Obamacare rather than fight for full repeal or defunding Obamacare.