Obama Rebukes Clark

ImnoMensa

Good on him. :yay:

Obama brings in these idiots. They speak their piece, then Obama has to rebuke them.

I hope he picks his cabinet better than he picks his supporters or he will spend most of his term firing his people.

Well: probably not , because we all know he believes the same way his supporters do and he is just rebuking because he might lose a vote if he doesnt. Two-faced ,big eared prik.

Pete

Repete
Obama brings in these idiots. They speak their piece, then Obama has to rebuke them.

I hope he picks his cabinet better than he picks his supporters or he will spend most of his term firing his people.

Well: probably not , because we all know he believes the same way his supporters do and he is just rebuking because he might lose a vote if he doesnt. Two-faced ,big eared prik.

It is all a ploy. Obama's people probably told/urged Clark to do it knowing once it was out on the air Clark would be rebuked and then forgotten. Just like the question blurted out in court by a lawyer who knows the question will be objected to and sustained. Even though he knows it will not be answered he just wanted the jury to hear the question so they would think about it and the possible answers.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I thought Clark was all over Hillary, as if anyone really cares what he thinks or who he endorses. It's funny that he was the golden boy with a huge following in 2004 before getting spanked and sent home by John Kerry (how's THAT for an insult?). Now he's like a freakin' leper.

Anyway, I don't think Obama "brought in" Clark - I think Clark is just attention whoring.

Pete

Repete
I thought Clark was all over Hillary, as if anyone really cares what he thinks or who he endorses. It's funny that he was the golden boy with a huge following in 2004 before getting spanked and sent home by John Kerry (how's THAT for an insult?). Now he's like a freakin' leper.

Anyway, I don't think Obama "brought in" Clark - I think Clark is just attention whoring.

We will see. If Obama wins and Clark get a cherry nomination for a cabinet job we will know.

AndyMarquisLIVE

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Put down the straw and step away from the kool-aid.

AndyMarquisLIVE

It is all a ploy. Obama's people probably told/urged Clark to do it knowing once it was out on the air Clark would be rebuked and then forgotten. Just like the question blurted out in court by a lawyer who knows the question will be objected to and sustained. Even though he knows it will not be answered he just wanted the jury to hear the question so they would think about it and the possible answers.
Puuuhhh-leeaze:rolleyes:

You righties will believe anything. If I said Obama caused the 2004 tsunami, you righties would believe it. :killingme

AndyMarquisLIVE

ImNoMensa, check under your bed tonight, just to be sure Barack Obama isn't under there. :killingme

Attachments

• computer%20takeover_480ef1490ce10.jpg
    computer%20takeover_480ef1490ce10.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 52