Obama Rebukes Clark

MMDad

Lem Putt

Andy, fully half the posts in this thread are you babbling about nothing. You have yet to contribute anything to the conversation.

Shut up, grow up, and stay out of the Politics forum until you can say something intelligent. It's pretty bad when your mindless drivel is worse than mensa.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Andy, fully half the posts in this thread are you babbling about nothing. You have yet to contribute anything to the conversation.

Shut up, grow up, and stay out of the Politics forum until you can say something intelligent. It's pretty bad when your mindless drivel is worse than mensa.
I did the same thing to Bruzilla.

Just showing the righties how stupid they look when they post inane bull####, just like I showed Bruzilla how stupid he looked questioning McCain's military credentials.

MMDad

Lem Putt

Just showing the righties how stupid they look when they post inane bull####, just like I showed Bruzilla how stupid he looked questioning McCain's military credentials.

The only thing you are showing anyone is that you know how to be an idiot.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Amazing how when you righties react when you read the type of drivel you spew. :killingme

Now you righties know, just like Bruzilla, how stupid it is when someone else's avatar is attached to it. :killingme

ImnoMensa

Gee MMdad and I was just saying how all of your posts are such gems.

Hey ,is this Dissing night in the forums?

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I thought Clark was all over Hillary, as if anyone really cares what he thinks or who he endorses. It's funny that he was the golden boy with a huge following in 2004 before getting spanked and sent home by John Kerry (how's THAT for an insult?). Now he's like a freakin' leper.

Anyway, I don't think Obama "brought in" Clark - I think Clark is just attention whoring.

Actually other than Colin Powell, NObama needs some former military leaders on his side since some people have issue with his lack of any experience on the subject. Once NObama is done will Clark, under the bus he goes!!! :whistle:

Severa

Common sense ain't common

All you have done was show how you are JUST like Bruzilla, running around like a child throwing a temper tantrum for attention. Congratulations.
:bigwhoop:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
It is all a ploy. Obama's people probably told/urged Clark to do it knowing once it was out on the air Clark would be rebuked and then forgotten. Just like the question blurted out in court by a lawyer who knows the question will be objected to and sustained. Even though he knows it will not be answered he just wanted the jury to hear the question so they would think about it and the possible answers.

:yay: I was thinking this today. Then tonight when I saw the clips of Obama smirking while talking about patriotism, I thought so even more.