Obama: Rush Made Me FAIL

PsyOps

Pixelated
You're not keeping up. I quoted TJ and agreed with her that Trump is a bully. However, I quoted her entire post and could have narrowed it down.

Sorry, you're right. I'm not doing a good job of keeping up.

However, Trump is not a bully or the bully here. If a bully starts pushing me around and I slam him to the ground, I am not the bully, I am defending myself. And this is what Trump is doing. He's doing it in a way that no one else has done; so we're not used to it and it offends us (well, not me). TJ is offended that Trump would have the audacity to stand up to the bullying media; as if the media held some reserved place that can't be touched.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Not excellent point. Trump seizes the initiative. By definition, he strikes. That is the very reason why he is SO refreshing from what we're used to from the GOP; they just lay there and deny. Trump attacks.

You say "not an excellent point" then go on to substantiate what I posted. :confused:

Hijinx

Nor do I. I just have no problem calling it what it is. I do not know why anyone else does especially because it is what many of you are attracted to.

LMAO. So many of us are attracted to Bullies.

get on with yo bad self Larry. You're right LMAO.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
just because you say it, doesn't make it so ...

You make the perfect Republican.

Pay attention; seizing the initiative; Trump IS a bully and there is example after example to prove that from his attack on POW's or handicapped folks or calling Marco little or Ted a liar or Jeb low energy or Hillary a crook or attacking Caryl's face. Attack. Seize the initiative. St the terms of the battle. Be there first, hit and run and find the next weak spot.

CNN's problem is they have no defense. Ted is a liar (never mind they are are by Trump's reckoning) Carly does have resting bitch face (so does Trump, so do most of us) Jebv is low energy especially compared to Trump, Marco is little, etc.
Trump parries counter charges with plausible reason; I'm working on it. I'm not giving away my plans. I know more than the generals (about what I am thinking) it will be great (compared to the low bar we have) it will cover everyone (I hope it does)

Trump attacks. Opens the bidding. Kicks, sees how you react, kicks again. Bullies when he can. Over powers when he can. Ducks when he can. Thrust, parry. One, two. Stick and move.

SamSpade

Just because a man doesn't take any sh1t does not make him a bully.

Indeed - Meryl Streep launches a speech against Trump on the Golden Globes to cheers among the Hollywood elites.

He Tweets back and - he's a bully. Streisand calls his response "disgraceful".

Translation - we can kick you in the nuts and that's ok. Say *ANYTHING* back and YOU'RE the problem.

Hijinx

You make the perfect Republican.

Pay attention; seizing the initiative; Trump IS a bully and there is example after example to prove that from his attack on POW's or handicapped folks or calling Marco little or Ted a liar or Jeb low energy or Hillary a crook or attacking Caryl's face. Attack. Seize the initiative. St the terms of the battle. Be there first, hit and run and find the next weak spot.

CNN's problem is they have no defense. Ted is a liar (never mind they are are by Trump's reckoning) Carly does have resting bitch face (so does Trump, so do most of us) Jebv is low energy especially compared to Trump, Marco is little, etc.
Trump parries counter charges with plausible reason; I'm working on it. I'm not giving away my plans. I know more than the generals (about what I am thinking) it will be great (compared to the low bar we have) it will cover everyone (I hope it does)

Trump attacks. Opens the bidding. Kicks, sees how you react, kicks again. Bullies when he can. Over powers when he can. Ducks when he can. Thrust, parry. One, two. Stick and move.

Trump did not attack POW';s nor did he attack handicapped.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Indeed - Meryl Streep launches a speech against Trump on the Golden Globes to cheers among the Hollywood elites.

Translation - we can kick you in the nuts and that's ok. Say *ANYTHING* back and YOU'RE the problem.

And hey, we're getting to see the mental disorder of this right here, up close and personal. :yay:

Trump is not the bully. Trump is not even *a* bully. Just because the progbots insist doesn't make it so; if anything, it just highlights their mental illness.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Land of the free, home of the brave.

We have FREEDOM of the press. That means, expressly, they are under no obligation to be honest or tell the truth. NONE. Never were.

Of course we're all free to lie all we want. Of course the 1st amendment doesn’t limit one’s right to lie. But you know lying has consequences - Whala Trump! We're also taught at a very young age not to lie. It's a moral obligation. And that is even more imperative with those that are hired to inform us with the truth.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Of course we're all free to lie all we want. Of course the 1st amendment doesn’t limit one’s right to lie. We're also taught at a very young age not to lie. It's a moral obligation. And that is even more imperative with those that are hired to inform us with the truth.

How much of news it flat out lies and how much is simple bias? BIG difference. What matters here is opinion, bias. You can say Trump is like Hitler because he wants to build a wall and uh...err...uhm...Auschwitz!! But, sooner or later you gotta back it up. The press is used to an inert GOP and used to giving a pass to the left, their team. However, just like Hannity or a right wing bias, they think that their bias is the better or correct bias.

Trump pushes back against all of that.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

And yet reality shows that Streep suffered a LOT of push back on her comments. WAY more than we're used to. She did not get to just say anything. Anyone recall the Dixie chicks? They had free speech. And so did others. Streep got to say her peace. And now she's pushed back against.

Hijinx

And yet reality shows that Streep suffered a LOT of push back on her comments. WAY more than we're used to. She did not get to just say anything. Anyone recall the Dixie chicks? They had free speech. And so did others. Streep got to say her peace. And now she's pushed back against.

The man isn't even President yet and the world around Political Correctness is changing.
It's a beautiful thing to see.

Hope it doesn't go too far.But the left is bringing it on themselves.

This_person

Right and wouldn't we agree the press walks the line? They don't just flat out lie. They are biased, as is their right. They spin their way. :shrug:

I would think the press, being read much more massively than the common person, would be held to an even higher standard in terms of libel/slander. The problem is, they're not.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Right and wouldn't we agree the press walks the line? They don't just flat out lie. They are biased, as is their right. They spin their way. :shrug:

Remember Dan Rather's lie about Bush's National Guard service?
Remember Brian Williams?

Tons of examples out there of abject lies form the media.