Obama Sale..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Got this this am..said it was not a joke..though I laughted it sait they really have some nice horses for sale...Do ya think I have to sell all of mine too?

Obama Sale

The economy has had many trial and tribulations over the past few years. Our breeding program has withstood all of them, with continued sales and the ability to sustain and expand our program.

We do not have faith that will continue to be the case under a presidency of Obama.

Therefore we are drastically reducing our herd of horses, hoping in this way to be able to continue our goals within the conditions that we believe the upcoming 4 years will place on our country.

All of the horses listed below will be sold to the highest offer made by December 5th. Payment to be made upon acceptance of offer as purchase price, if we consider your offer a good one - the horse will be withdrawn from the sale and you have made a purchase. If not accepted immediately, it will be posted as the current offer on the horse and if no other offer tops it by December 5th then your offer will be accepted.

Included in sale are proven Broodmares (some exposed for gaited mule foal), Weanling gaited mules and Weanling gaited foals, ApHC Registered mares, Gaited Geldings undersaddle.

NO offer will be refused, except to a higher offer. Therefore all horses will sell.

Transportation is the responsibility of the Buyer, as is the cost of coggins and health papers. Horses not picked up or transported after 10 days from purchase will begin to pay board for up to 30 days. All horses MUST be removed within 30 days of purchase.

Atigrado Tiger Walkaloosa Spanish Jennet Horses For Sale

Atigrado Acres

Cowgirl

:lmao: Oh gee, let me feel sorry that they're going out of business. No more crossbred, ugly horses. :cds:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
maybe there will be use for some of those horses.

They aren't horses,:killingme they're four and five way cross bred gaited, colored, quarter horse/azteca mules.

It's like breeding german shepard, poodle, anatolian, husky, hybrids. Why????!?!

KingFish

Nothing to see here
No, they aren't! As time will tell you will see the fall of our great country due to the mistake of electing Obama. I will be back to say, "I told you so".:tap:

Well, he did say America needed a CHANGE. The voters will get what they asked for.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
They aren't horses,:killingme they're four and five way cross bred gaited, colored, quarter horse/azteca mules.

It's like breeding german shepard, poodle, anatolian, husky, hybrids. Why????!?!

The bottom line is, the really good ones will stay at the barn because "he was out of the buyer's rice range". And the innocent buyer will go home with something that doesn't meet their REAL needs at all because it was cheap. Otherwise called "bait and switch", when it works.

With this nubmer of horses not many will be well the socialized, sound, solid, adequate companion horses that novice owners need. And Novice buyers often look for the "bargain" because all the old timers tell them bargains are to be had in todays "buyers market".
It's a vicious cycle that i HATE and won't EVER be a part of.

Last edited: