Do you regret voting for Obama?

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

firstroundko

Registered Devil Dog
I'm guessing that a majority of the people in this forum, did not vote for President Obama.

Should be interesting results, nonetheless.

bcp

In My Opinion
I didnt vote for him, so in the spirit of the poll, I will not be adding my vote.

Im pretty interested in an honest poll also,, something tells me that might not happen here:killingme

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
I didnt vote for him, so in the spirit of the poll, I will not be adding my vote.

Im pretty interested in an honest poll also,, something tells me that might not happen here:killingme

:yeahthat:

Where's the 'didn't vote for him' option?

backagain39

I wanted to do a poll that asked the ones that did vote for him if they are regretting the decision. I didn't vote for him either.

bcp

In My Opinion
Latest Gallup poll shows Cheney more popular than Pelosi :lmao:
Not that impressive, Im pretty sure that my dogs butt would win a popularity poll against Pelosi.. It certainly has better breath.

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
by the way.
this poll might have been more accurate if it was public.
Im wondering how many that didnt vote for the chosen illegal voted here that they regret their choice,, just to make the poll look like something its not.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Shame it's a "secret" poll.. now we have no idea of the honesty..

I would have to say, if you voted for him and don't regret it, you really have NO idea what he's done so far.

Or just don't have a clue at all..