Obamaniacs

Xaquin44

The Obamaniacs all across the country are buying out news stands to get copies of the daily papers printing of the historic event. Happy Changemas has turned liberal America orgasmic,

eBay – Newspapers, Postcards Paper and Collectibles items on eBay.com. Find IT on eBay.

Fools and their money are soon parted.

yeah, because collectibles never gain value lol

I took all the old moon landing newspapers and kennedy ones and tossed em

I was all "who needs this junk"

alternately, people want the stuff cause they like it .... so what?

MrX

High Octane
Girl at work was trying to sell some "special" editions of the Washington Post this morning, killer deal of face value ($2), or they were going on eBAY for $50. They did the same after he was elected, it was a mad rush to buy everything and anything Obama related. :dork:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm going to sell my copy of today's post, complete with fried chicken grease spots on it.

W

White Buddah

I'm going to sell my copy of today's post, complete with fried chicken grease spots on it.
You should be able to retire twice over depending on where the chicken was from, proof Barry ate it, and that it wasn't covering up anything of his pictures. Just a guess though.

W

White Buddah

did you have vrai over?

I heard she was making some.

or was that a thinly veiled attempt at 3rd grade racism?
Everyone likes fried chicken. I don't think I have met a person that doesn't. Why is everything about race when the chosen one is the unitererer?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
You should be able to retire twice over depending on where the chicken was from, proof Barry ate it, and that it wasn't covering up anything of his pictures. Just a guess though.

The chicken was from Murphy's so I doubt O had any of it.

or was that a thinly veiled attempt at 3rd grade racism?

It was my lunch there slick. I was waiting to see who the first person to play the racism card was going to be.

W

White Buddah

The chicken was from Murphy's so I doubt O had any of it. It was my lunch there slick. I was waiting to see who the first person to play the racism card was going to be.
You never know, it could be his favorite and he had it shipped in to him. How long did it take for the card to be played?

Xaquin44

It was my lunch there slick. I was waiting to see who the first person to play the racism card was going to be.

so .... you did it on purpose ....

hahaha

ignorant cracker

you know like ritz

honkey

edit: whoops for my typo I meant *donkey*

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I guess I'd better not mention that I made homemade fried chicken on Monday. :faint: