Obama's words.....

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Think you know who this man is?

This possible President of the United States ?? Read Below and ask yourselves, is this REALLY someone we can see as the President of our great nation!!!!

Below are a few lines from Obama's books; In his words!

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that b y doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY the Most Damming one of ALL of them!!!

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

* If you have never forwarded an e-mail, now is the time to Do so!!!! We CANNOT have someone
with this type of mentality running our GREAT nation!! I don't care whether you a Democrat or
a Conservative. We CANNOT turn ourselves over to this type of character in a President. PLEASE
help spread the word!

Kerad

Attachments

• failtrike.jpg
    failtrike.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 71

AndyMarquisLIVE

Your mouth runs like diarrhea. :roflmao:

You've posted dumbassery to the point that even the righties have called you out. :killingme

Congratulations Dork (how fitting :biggrin:), you've managed the impossible. You, single handedly, managed to get most of the righties to defend Barack Obama. :faint:

That's breathtaking. :shocking:

:roflmao:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Snopes doesn't say it's FALSE though...
Some of those quotes are true in litteral fashion, but they misinterpret the context (deliberately) and only give us bits and pieces.

80% of it is :bs:, the rest of it is just quotes taken out of context.

You righties never fail.

Xaquin44

Obama said if I send an e-mail with his name in it to my contacts list then my wish will come true!

I know it's the truth because I read it in an e-mail.

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Your mouth runs like diarrhea. :roflmao:

You've posted dumbassery to the point that even the righties have called you out. :killingme

Congratulations Dork (how fitting :biggrin:), you've managed the impossible. You, single handedly, managed to get most of the righties to defend Barack Obama. :faint:

That's breathtaking. :shocking:

:roflmao:

I simply post what I find interesting regarding what is being said about Obama. It certainly isn't dumbassery to those of us with enough concern about Obama possibly getting elected. Kerad says "You loose" I havn't lost anything but if that makes him feel better and gives him a laugh, go for it. You say that MOST righties defend Obama. Uummm, what kind of warped comment is that. Most righties are NOT defending Obama.

If you don't like what I post and are upset that I am trying to expose Obama for what he is, then fine. You can vote for him. I'll see if I can dig up some more Anti-Obama news and post it as soon as I can. This time, just ignore it. You obviously aren't smart enough to understand what it going on anyway.

Xaquin44

I simply post what I find interesting regarding what is being said about Obama.

So you find lies interesting. I guess that's ok .... but you really shouldn't believe them.

oh, and if you're just going to randomly believe lies, god said to give me all of your money.

please believe that one =)

It certainly isn't dumbassery to those of us with enough concern about Obama possibly getting elected.

I'm pretty sure believing lies as though they were truths is in fact a form of 'dumbassery'.

I'll see if I can dig up some more Anti-Obama news and post it as soon as I can. This time, just ignore it. You obviously aren't smart enough to understand what it going on anyway.

So will this news be real news or just another fake chain e-mail?

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
You are, without any doubt whatsoever, one of the most ignorant people I have ever encountered in any forum. Your :dork:-ness is limited only by your opportunities to display it.

Hey when someone posted the 50 lies of NObama I was the first to post that snopes stated it's NOT all true. Now when I state it's not all false, I'm a righty dork... :killingme Freakin looser!!!

Last edited:

This_person

Hey when someone posted the 50 lies of NObama I was the first to post that snopes stated it's NOT all true. Now when I state it's not all false, in a righty dork... :killingme Freakin looser!!!
I've read the link to snopes, the quotes in more context. I don't see the difference between the soundbite and the quote in context.

Betrayed his mother and her race, etc......