Obamma is done for!

Ol-man

mack421
I just read Al Gore said he would do everythig in his power to help him get elected! I wonder if he will use the same methods he used to try to get himself elected?!

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
He also invented the light bulb, the car, and he found America in the Santa Maria in 1992. We just didn't hear about it in history...:whistle:

Albore invented carbon credits so he can pay his own company for using 10% more energy at his home this year than last. Not to mention the private jets and other non-environmentally friendly habits this person enjoys.

Mateo

Hey, he is a charter member of the "Do as I say and not as I do" club. Hmmmmm..he may be the founding father.

B

Bruzilla

You'all seem to forget that a lot of 18-25 year olds look at Gore like the Second Coming for all his global warming BS, and while these folks mattered little in previous elections they sure seem to be driving the process in 2008. Gore could have a much greater influence in this election than he has in the past, which will make him even more of a PITA than ever before.

AndyMarquisLIVE

You'all seem to forget that a lot of 18-25 year olds look at Gore like the Second Coming for all his global warming BS, and while these folks mattered little in previous elections they sure seem to be driving the process in 2008. Gore could have a much greater influence in this election than he has in the past, which will make him even more of a PITA than ever before.
:rolleyes:

Okay, global warming is one thing. But seeing Al Gore as The Second Coming?

:smack:

Al Gore produced a documentary exploiting a situation for personal benefit - and my age group knows this. :killingme

Minus Barry and RP, all politicians are viewed the same.

T

tiny_dancer33

You'all seem to forget that a lot of 18-25 year olds look at Gore like the Second Coming for all his global warming BS, and while these folks mattered little in previous elections they sure seem to be driving the process in 2008.

Nah, we mostly still think he's annoying. :lmao: We do tend to like Barry, but I doubt Al Gore's support will tip the scale for the younger demographics - we're actually mostly already decided - as much as he will for older moderates.