Oct. 10 Cancelled

K

Kain99

Sorry about your calendar but I hear that The entire month of Nov. is being cancelled also.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kain99
I hear that The entire month of Nov. is being cancelled also.
No, no, no, you got it all wrong. What they said was that voting turnout was expected to be unusually crowded on the 5th of Nov. What they are doing is having all democrats vote on the 6th of Nov. instead. That way everyone will be able to breeze through the process in minimal time. Remember to mark your calanders accordingly. Thank you. :cheers:

Delilah903

'WON HANDS DOWN"

Originally posted by Terp Fan

I hate to bust your bubble there, smcdem, but I don't think these debates amount to a hill of beans. If they did, Tommy McKay would not be Randall's opponent!

You are so right Terp Fan. Rocky blew Tommy Boy out of the water every time they went head to head. It still amazes me that the voters (what few there were) went with Mr. and Mrs. McKay's little mouthpiece in the Primary.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Sharon
What they said was that voting turnout was expected to be unusually crowded on the 5th of Nov. What they are doing is having all democrats vote on the 6th of Nov. instead. That way everyone will be able to breeze through the process in minimal time. Remember to mark your calanders accordingly. Thank you. :cheers:

You Go Girl!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
NO WAY!

Originally posted by Kain99
Sorry about your calendar but I hear that The entire month of Nov. is being cancelled also.

I can't be! My birthday's in December and I don't need it to get her any more quickly than necessary!
Ugh...

K

Kain99

Re: NO WAY!

Originally posted by bknarw
I can't be! My birthday's in December and I don't need it to get her any more quickly than necessary!Ugh...

Don't tell me... December 7 Pearl Harbor Day? :smile: