Oct. 24th Country Haven Show is being rescheduled

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
to Sunday, October 25th, 2009. With the impending weather that is forecasted for Friday into Saturday we are moving the show to Sunday. The weather for Sunday really looks nice. Out of concern for both horse and rider we feel this is the best decision.

The show start time will remain 8:30am. The first Schooling session will be between 7:30am and 8:15am. If any has any questions please PM me or e-mail me at CountryHavenStablesEvents@live.com.

Anyone still needing a Prize list and Entry form please let me know.

kmbetit

K Betit
Marcia-
It was me who tried to call earlier to find out if the show had been moved. Unfortunately i'm in a building with little cell phone reception, but I received your call!! I will be there on Sunday!!

kmbetit

K Betit
Do we have ANY idea as to when the 2'6 and 2'9 classes will go? I'm thinking about getting there around 11, but I don't want to be late...

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Do we have ANY idea as to when the 2'6 and 2'9 classes will go? I'm thinking about getting there around 11, but I don't want to be late...

Oh, OK. I changed my message to let everyone know the show has been moved to Sunday.:howdy:

All I can tell you is we aren't going to start that division before 11:30am. There will be a short schooling break before the Hunter classes start. If you wanted to school before your divisions I would probably plan on coming by 10:30am just to play it safe.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Nope, I'll be taking pictures. But, if there's a future show when I'm not working that Loper can come out and shoot I'll bring my dude out :)

:howdy: I'll be able to come out for the next 3 shows. I already had plans for tomorrow.. Sunday devine is showing my little Hope @ Begin Again.... so I need to go take pics of her. :razz: and devine and Higgins...

Good Luck Everyone!!!!

Eventer29

We had a pretty good day today! Nice little show, hopefully there will be more competition for the next one. My greenies did well, horses and kids! I think the kids enjoyed the show. Was esp proud of our big grey monster boy. Usually he is pretty laid back but tends to be strong at home but the past week he was a complete monster, running after fences etc. Today he was great. This was the first show for one my kid's horse, she handled it pretty well, still needs tons of flat work, we'll do better next time out.
Nice seeing some of the SOMD.com peeps there.

Last edited:

Sparks

Great Job Marcia. :buddies: Nice little show you guys put on today. Was happy to support something in SoMD.

paintedpony1234

Horsey Girl
Great show!! such a nice setting for my green boys.. the pictures turned out awesome against the cyprus trees and the fall foliage!! can't wait to see pics from our professionals..

thanks to Marcia and Country Haven Crew for doing such a professional job! I loved that second equitation class course!