Oct. 24th Country Haven Show is being rescheduled

Duckz

BZ, the show was wonderful!!! Sorry Mom and Lincoln caused such a ruckus! :killingme She seemed to be doing fine after dinner and a big glass of wine. Lincoln had some heat and swelling around the scrape on his leg, but hopefully nothing that bute and cold hosing won't take care of.

Great seeing all the forum peeps today :howdy: We're looking forward to the next show!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
kmbetit I'm really glad you were able to make it. I saw your entry form, but never got to meet your personally. Make sure you hunt me down at the November show.:howdy:

Eventer29 I'm glad you were able to bring your kids to the show. They seemed like they were enjoying themselves today. Can't wait to see you guys next month.

Sparks your girl is so consistent. We really do appreciate your support. We will learn and grow from this show. Also glad to see the judge for the next show come to school some of her students at this show.

Phyxius, you were an all around big help as well as being our photographer today. Can't wait to see Peanut at the next show. :)

Duckz you were awesome with my girl today. Since she's never been over an 8 jump course before today she seemed to think 5 to 6 worked better for her. You are the bestest!!!

paintedpony really glad to meet you today. Your ponies seemed to have a great time jumping today. If you need to rent stalls for the next show just let me know.

Everyone that jumped in to help with the jumps I sooooo appreciated your help.

BIG BIG Thanks to HeavyChevy's help last night in the pouring rain.:huggy:

Fredsaid it was a beautiful day. We couldn't have asked for better weather. It was a heard call to switch to Saturday, but we set the show series up for shows to be held on Saturday. Then if it rains or god forbid snow we can reschedule to Sunday.

Oh, the judge Sandy Hoyer was the best. She really worked the riders on the flat and had some great help tips for the riders.

Covekat thanks for giving my girl a safe ride.:howdy:

My entry booth Mom did a great job today. I know you are a lurker, but I wanted you to know what a great job you did today!!!!

Honestly I can't thank the horse community enough. We will continue to improve with each show and all the feedback we got at the show was great.

Can't wait to see everyone on Saturday, November 21st for the 2nd show in the the 4 show Country Haven Series.

Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
BZ, the show was wonderful!!! Sorry Mom and Lincoln caused such a ruckus! :killingme She seemed to be doing fine after dinner and a big glass of wine. Lincoln had some heat and swelling around the scrape on his leg, but hopefully nothing that bute and cold hosing won't take care of.

Great seeing all the forum peeps today :howdy: We're looking forward to the next show!

I'm so glad your Mom and Lincoln were Ok. Like how Lincoln took the consolation jump after he lost his rider. That boy really lover to jump.

Duckz

Yeah, consistently slow!! I need to start feeding her rocket fuel..... :whistle:
I probably should have gotten off and carried her over the last course!

:killingme Willow is so cute! At least you didn't have trouble doing the trot fence :whistle: