Oct 24th

moviegirl1980

It's only life....
I'm like a week late on this thread BUT I am sooooooo excited about Saw V, I dont like scary movies but I Looooooove the SAW series. Sadly I will be out of town this weekend and I know my friend won't want to see it. We will prob see High School Musical or the Secret Life of Bees.

If anyone sees Saw let me know how good it is. It's becomign a Halloween tradition. Whoever writes those movies has one sick mind, but I love it.

Mojo

I'm like a week late on this thread BUT I am sooooooo excited about Saw V, I dont like scary movies but I Looooooove the SAW series. Sadly I will be out of town this weekend and I know my friend won't want to see it. We will prob see High School Musical or the Secret Life of Bees.
If anyone sees Saw let me know how good it is. It's becomign a Halloween tradition. Whoever writes those movies has one sick mind, but I love it.

I can't believe you just admitted that :cds:

4d2008

So as far as I know things are not happening untill 9pm tonight at ABC so I do believe Ill be heading to the 545 showing of SAW V. Just a FYI. Ill be there with or without ya :buddies::popcorn:

4d2008

well I suppose Ill start getting ready for the evening, Ill just be a :loser: at the movies alone and head over early to ABC and just wait for the rest to show. Get my prestage drinking in before having to deal with the chaos, drama, and helluva night ahead. Cant wait :jerry::dye::jerry::dye: